To all ocean members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *emorockstar- (01), Sep 8, 2012.

1. You may be wondering why this war was caused and LR was farming for no reason,well that's not true.you had a member kaw907 and on the wall of LR member she was being very disrespectful to that LR member and your first action is to pot up and hit back but LR was hitting because of a member being disrespectful kaw907 probably lied and said she didn't do anything when I was In ocean they didn't know why LR was hitting so ocean members I just talked to owner of LR and he and members of LR are discussing cf terms so ocean you can thank KAW907 for getting you guys involved in this so that's what I believe is truth and is possibly an explanation for all you ocean members

2. Cool story bro ;)

 Go LR 

3. No offense, but a few periods might have helped.

4. I'm sorry forgot them periods

5. Support to lr :p

6. LR had reason to farm, its called battling other kingdoms. Aphruin probably got annoyed by that kingdom farming him, so that kingdom gave him a break and wanted to farm another player. Its apart of the game.

7.  No one cares about your little fight.

8. Not mine I'm trying to clear it up for both sides cause I know people on both sides

9. And you can discuss any cf terms on this thread

10. I guess punctuation Is a big deal here lok

11. You should know forums by now :roll: haters gunna hate

12. ............

I just supplied all the periods that would have helped the op make sense.

No charge.

13. [​IMG]

Respect to my friends at LR  I'm sure they would appreciate a few punctuation marks so this didnt look so noobish

14. I'm sorry for not punctuating

15. You can hit the edit button and fix this Great

16. It's nice to see that so many clans are steering towards protecting their members. It's quite refreshing! Good luck on your war.