Tired of the No-Matches?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Spilatch, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Not enough clans warring , no new clan participation , season 4 hangover, we all know the story. Matches have been difficult to come by lately.

The idea I had is simple , and I think would also be a cool in game feature within clan events but a thread will have to do for now .

So War clans can post what wars they are aiming for , and if another clan is looking to do the same slot, they could communicate in private and try to field similar size rosters for a decent match.

Hopefully this would guarantee a match and a balanced one at that. The builds themselves do not need to discussed , as long as both rosters are within an agreed upon stat range I think this could work well.

I'll start then 

We will be warring war 11 9pm EST, if anyone would like to give it a go. 

2. Im pretty sure some clans do try to fix their matches but im not sure :S

3. Lol that is called a system war and it is from long ago. Never worked. Players are worse at making fair matchups than the devs.

4. War isn't meant to be fair. It is meant to prove a point by the use of brute force. You have more numbers? Congrats! You are the correct person!

5. So anyway.... No clans looking to do war 11 tonight ? Our roster is set.

6. I'll war you in 13 days to renew my ee, until then no thx

7. Lol

8. I will be warring. Will try and get some others to do the same.

9. Kk Mr. ScoutBomb

10. Only when towers get in my way.

11. Always.

12. We will be warring war 27, if any clans would like to try to match roster stat ranges , wall me.

13. I don't usually war but when I do

I like to sit back and let my team die first and make a come back at the last minute

️ like a good person I am. I only jump in when needed.

14. Uuuuummmmm ok

15. More than 2 matchups for war 27 thank god 

16. I support this

17. Support to op

18. Maybe if op would war with rosters similar to clans warring instead of keep trying to use sh. It would probably increase his chance of wars. We never get no matches when we decide to war

19. Looks like clouds wife burnt his dinner again