Tired of the complaints

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Moose2, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Hello. It's your friendly moose here. I've made this thread to simply vent a little bit. I know it won't change anything, but I feel inclined to discuss this anyway. Feel free to comment in any way you wish.

I have seen a ton of threads over the last few weeks stating that war has left KaW, and that this game should be called "kingdoms at EB". Other players have stated that the devs need to tweak the game to incentivize players to fight each other. Regardless, making complaint threads about the lack of war has become a major trend.

Here is my reply to all those complainers.

War is about damages, not profits. If you make war about profits, than you will reintroduce pwars, and that's a bad thing.

Also, why are you looking to the devs to make war interesting? War is interesting enough on its own. I like hitting players off the battle list or on WC (because I know they are online)
    I like to see what will happen. Here are some of the things I look for.

1. Will the player get angry or laugh?

2. How long will the player ignore me before responding?

3. If the player fights back, is he/she any good?

4. If a clan talks smack will they back it up? (they seldom do)

5. If a clan farms me, how long will they keep it up? (they usually tire after a couple of hours)

6. Can I make my opponent surrender on my wall?

Answering these questions is far far more interesting than saying, "I hit a guy and got $40million. I'm gonna hit him again"

I think that the players who complain that the war system is no good, or call for the elimination of EB really don't understand this game at all. They are addicted to the ebs them selves, or they are addicted to making complaints.

There are indeed many players on this app that want to do nothing but eb all day long. Those players are just fine. They aren't hurting anyone. There are players that want to collect every item and have no Interest in Using them in a war. Those players are just fine too. Honestly, of you are interesting in having some fun, farmibg item hunters and eb junkies is a real hoot!

So please stop complaining about how war has left this game. The problems isn't with KaW. The problem is with you.

Thanks for letting me rant this morning.

Happy KaWing
    [​IMG]

2. Nice rant, I agree,

If you want it to be called kingdoms at war, then don't eb, it's not the only way to grow, I had 1.8m comb stats as a hansel and didn't eb to get those stats, I strip farmed.

3. System wars do drag and get boring for no money..

So find a spy build out of system and create your own osf.

First...consider the risks

4. Lol moose I'm with ya

5. This thread is ancient

6. Gotta agree with you, Moosey. I'm EBing for now, but once I'm HLBC, watch out, WC 

7. Some people like to fight, others to EB, to each there own it shouldn't matter to players what other people enjoy about the game.

That being said, this is still a "Strategy Game" based on luck, and the imbalances and patches are only making it worse.

Those are my thoughts anyways.

8. Re: forum ban evidence thread

See you in a year tom

9. The problem is with ME? Oh... I see it all now... Thanks, Moose.... I thought I was angry with the Devs... Because they... kept changing the flavor of Coke....
    But oh, now I see.... Really - deep down - I was just angry with myself. Bad Punish, down boy!

Thanks Moose You've saved me tons in psycho-therapy bills.
    Remember boys and girls, love your 'inner-dev' (it's kinda like a Thetan, just sexier!)

10. *Then
    *Farming

It bothers me. :lol:

11. Attacking those on this thread ...

12. Support.
    Well said Moose.

13. Dude, leave Moose alone... You are seriously messing up his chakra.

What's with the heavy grammar, bad-vibe... uh, vibe? Like 'make love, not war', ya dig?

Love your inner-dev/Thetan/spiritual-being....

14. All are welcome on my thread. Even flamers. ;-)
    I believe in a free exchange of ideas.

15. @Moose

I some what agree. I'm more upset about enchants with items. What am I gonna do against someone in war when they have all enchants/items with spells. I'm gonna do **** damage.

All the Devs are doing is furthering what lower stat people can do. To me it's a trade off. If I drop my attack building and go all spy, I'm giving up plunder/DP burning. So I should have a slight advantage with my spies. But with all these enchants plus spells I'll have no chance.

The defensive possibilities could be too great to overcome.

16. See, that's what I'm talking about, man.

Ideas, the free exchange.... Wow, trippy.

Don't be the problem.... Be the solution....

17. IGCB:
    Maybe........ But the players who have a full set of items with maximum enchantments will be the rare player indeed, certainly not the majority. And getting items is pretty difficult, so it's not like everyone in KaW has them. Their are plenty of players you can wage war on with out encountering this issue. ;-)

18. Punish:
    THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

19. If you don't do EB's then you're at a severe disadvantage when you do war. There is no reasonable way around doing EB's. That's what I'm complaining about.