Time Change - Email sent to devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshenOne, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Hi devs,

Game: KAW
    Username: Zeus1989

As im sure youre aware, last night the clocks went back an hour. This means the wars will start at 7pm GMT instead of 8pm GMT. Also tonights war will start at 9pm GMT instead of 10pm GMT. Are the times going to change accordingly? I war as often as i do because of the 8pm GMT time. 

To clarify, by accordingly i mean, are the war times going to be pushed back an hour aswell?

Thank you in advance

Zeus1989

2. Ha ha ha ha ha. Dumb ass.

3. That's next weekend , atleast for U.S it is. Nov 3rd

4. Dumb ass?

5. The war times stay the same op. Britain went from BST to GMT. The war at 9.pm gmt will still be at 9pm gmt. If anything GMT times are better than BST times.

6. Gmt never changes. The times posted by the devs were always correct. The uk for example has been on BST (british summer time) which is gmt+1. Now that the clocks have gone back their times now match with gmt

7. In Australia clocks were changed 3 weeks ago... Daylight savings is not the same globally

8. The wars have been starting an hour later than stated for GMT spyte. I would bit have sent this email to the devs if there wasn't a problem now would I.

9. Zeus. Spyte and I have given you the correct answers as to why the times don't change. Re-read. Your email to the devs is wrong. If you still don't get it ask your mum and dad to explain it to you :p

10. If times were GLOBALLY put back an hour them you would have some merit.... But as this isn't the case, you're looking mighty foolish. GMT stays the same

11. How do I look foolish? The clocks have gone back an hour in the UK meaning the wars now start an hour earlier for GMT players.

I was asking the devs if they were going to accommodate these changes or not.

Simple.

12. No change needs to be made. Devs post the timings in GMT, the UK has been in BST before this. So UK players go from being an hour ahead of GMT to being in GMT. No change necessary.

13. A post I can actually understand.

Thank you mango.

/lock please

14. Forums are rough. It's alright Zeus.

15. I'm a big boy souls no worries lol.

16. Zues- your a fuckin moron

17. And you luck are a foul mouthed imbecile.

18. Lol omg hahahaja this thread