THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1 **UPDATE on KO**

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 18, 2013.

1. **UPDATE**
    War mechanics for duration and time did not get changed back from their weekend setup. So they are set to 5 minute advantage, we can't change it mid war. We will correct this for the war this afternoon. Apologies that you were surprised and we made a mistake.

News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars.
    After both wars today are finished you will be reimbursed for your crystals used during both wars. So if you sign up for the war and use no crystals you get nothing. If you signup for the wars and use crystals you will be credited for ONLY THE CRYSTALS YOU USED. Also, you will be reimbursed after the second war. So if you participate in the first war and use crystal, you will get reimbursed but the reimbursement will not happen until after the second war.

- REIMBURSEMENT OF CRYSTALS ONLY APPLIES FOR THE WARS ON THURSDAY JULY 18th -

We are doing this so that we can tweak our matchup algorithm before the weekend wars start.

We are examining the results form this war to make improvements before the weekend. There will be continual improvements today and throughout this weekend. We appreciate the patience and support you guys are all giving us in the meantime!

War 1
    Signups: 28
    No Match: 2

KHoR your BFA was very low making it difficult to find you a match.

imperial assasins you had low build stats making it difficult to find you a match. You almost matched with KHOR but you guys would have had a bad time based on hit ratios and BFA difference, so it resulted in a no match.

2. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

May I ask what you guys are trying to test? Is it along the lines of adding BFE to matchups?

3. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

Yes, that's a big part of it.

4. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

I think that they won't tell you even if you say please.

5. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

Oh wow, I honestly did not expect an answer. Lol.

6. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

But.. They did :p

7. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

They posted as I was typing Avatar :p

8. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

Ok, thanks for a quick response. :)

9. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

No problem friendo. We aim to please (despite what some people think).

10. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

kaw_admin sounding like kaw_creative now lol

11. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

Another question, if you get a no match, will you be able to do the VP eb? And will you be refunded for xtals used on said eb?

12. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

Good point growlithe, and should that happen, will it be for no match or losers as well?

13. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

If that side comment was directed towards me..

It's just support that needs to be fixed, kaw. What you do im forums, and feedback/responses here is excellent for the most part. The people running your copy and paste emails offer no support what's so ever. I'll leave the rest of my complaints else where. I know your comment wasn't directed towards me, however I know that wouldn't have been said if my thread wasn't made yesterday.

Cheers

14. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

@kaw_admin what about the summer wars? I'm hoping EE didn't take those away.

15. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

How about if a clan gets that paladin eb, the whole clan can participate.
    i know they didn't cast for war, keep it pure, blah, blah, blah

before ee's started i had 1500 mith, how the old fashioned way i bought them. kinda blows that arguement

16. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

@Kaw_admin
    Could you please give us the breakdown for the S.O.T.R.A vs Taka war? Would like to see it

17. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

I think ignoring bfa is going to skew matchups negatively. We went big today with 21/29 hlbc and many of our tops trying to pull a top 10 clan and ended up clearly outmatching our opponent in size, bfa, and bfe and to boot we are plus 1. No disrespect to La Resistance but they are way outmatched today.

18. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

Also people coming out of ko at like 8 minutes and not 10

19. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

There is 5min advantage ... Devs really you new to tell us these things!!!!

20. Re: THURSDAY SPECIAL TEST WARS - WAR 1

Thanks! Kaw_Admin great job on the test wars!