Thread Linking ?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rep, Jun 19, 2015.

1. How to make a thread with multiple pages ??
    for example-Wulf's eb guide
    & also how to link 1st page of the guide or a text to another desired page ?

Mods:- I didnt find a good thread which explained this in detail so i didnt jus post this question in dilly's question thread..
    as this thread can be helpful to many others too & it would be lost in the dilly's question guide..So only lock it after it has been answered properly please.. :)

2. First you make crap load of posts, then once you have the number pages you want you edit your posts.

Linking threads is easy though

3. When forum mods make a thread with multiple post, or as you call pages, they have in their tool kit, the ability to work on the thread till its complete, in a private area, then post it all at once when it's to their liking. As for posting links to other pages, I believe you just right click on the link you want to post in your thread, and copy link, when action tile pops up on computer, I think this edit is only available from PC. But I could be wrong, if I am
    I'm sure someone will correct my error, or errors.

4. Linking a thread:

Get URL

Code is -

Put a name here

Remove parentheses.

Also, if you try posting links obtained from mobile devices, you'll need to use a URL shorter

5. See! AJ knows way more than I do!

Lots of knowledgable folks in forums willing to help, I never thought of Wolfies idea, but it sounds feasible too.

6. AJ has explained how the code should be in his post above. The easiest way to get a link to the page you want to link, is by using a PC and just copy-paste.

I hope this helps! :)