Thread about all this War Lag complaining...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIll-King_Vasilias-IIIl, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Alright guys! Let's sit down and think for a second.

Do you warriors complaining about war lag happen to war on an iPhone/iPad/iPod?

If so, have you iDevice warriors complaining about war lag happen to have updated to the most recent iOS (iOS 7)?

Could this perhaps explain the lag? The most recent KaW update was for iOS 6. Until the new iOS 7 update there shall be lag.

So quit your whining!

2. Your whining about the thread made about people whining.

Hypocrite.

3. I'm explaining why there is lag. Depending on how you read the thread this might be mistaken as whining.

4. The last line was unnecessary, and will bring the "You're an hypocrite OP!" comments to this thread.

However, the rest of the post was ok. :)

5. Eh. I enjoy laughing at all the "Hypocrite" posts. Just shows how you obviously didn't read the thread. And thanks️

6. Wow. Alright. Would forums prefer I make a spam thread, or ask how their night went?

7. If your username were red, and you posted cool GIF's, the second would be much more better ;P

8. I agree... But does it really need a thread?

9. Does the whining need their multiple, multiple threads?

If there's is a yes mine is a yes.

10. Is that same if u got new iOS 7.0.2



11. If they are going to fix lag, they better be thorough about it, get people to test the update with wars, and see if it lags. Otherwise, it'll only fix a bit of lag and it'll still pester people with I-Devices.