this just doesn't make sense.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Enki, Aug 17, 2012.

1. So... Apparently snakes are stronger then purple dragons and gardens are better at defending a kingdom then titans are and bees are stronger then a fire elemental... Because someone who's body is made of fire just can't stop a bee.

The reason dragons don't exist in the real world... Snakes ate them.

How did Zeus beat the titans? Simple he just made some scary ass gardens.

And why can't anyone be made of fire... Because bees will defeat you.

And apparently a lady with a bird on her arm Is more powerful then a creature that has no body and wears a cloak and wields twin daggers... Seems legit.

I Know that if I ever build a castle in real life... I'll use bird messengers to stop armies from crushing me and I'll use gardens to defend also... Might even throw in a few bee hives they won't know what hit them

2. Finally! Someone that knows how to defend a kingdom!!

3. makes sense to me...ever been stung by a bee? hurts like hell!

4. Ever been attacked by a flaming giant? Hurts a lot.

5. Noooo! You just don't understand! The snakes are from the movie Promethius!

6. If I want some real firepower I'll get rid of my weak dragons and buy a few garden snakes nobody can stop the awsome might of my bird and bee and snake army lol

7. Seems legit.

8. devs know how a kingdom is made.

9. This makes percent cense op.
    Change the thread name.

10. Those things weren't snakes in that movie. More like parasites.

11. If I want some supurb defense I'll throw a pile of rocks up... Because there is no way a dragon can destroy a pile of rocks

12. Yeah man, Everyone knows that birds are the best spies.

13. Well, it makes sense because devs said so, let's leave it at that :|

14. I was disappointed with the level 2 falconer. Seems like the lvl 3 wont be epic. Probably just some bee holding a bird in a garden.

15. You ever been"Stung" by a fire elemental?

It's like being kissed by a newborn puppy.

16. I say eat pizza and grape soda makes your sh*t green,a nice camo green. My last terd smelt like old Ham and pineapple.God bless roller girls and fat people.

17. It's basic facts that birds are clearly better spies... Because my kingdom speaks fluent bird...

18. Hotfart please don't bypass. The kiddies might be lurking.

19. OK my bad. I forget a lot.