this is no longer a war game

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rated-R, Oct 6, 2015.

1. for those who might have missed it a player left his clan during a promo did a name change which frees up the users name.Ill remind you all this is a war game.although we cant take a kingdom or steal accounts. Taking a players name and hoping to attack them with it is a perfect tatic in a war game.im guessing do to the devs saying its been revoked do to impervisions i dont spend as much money on the game as my foe.the name has been striped from me showing me that im clearly here to fill their pockets.it was a great game move no matter how you look at it.Chubby you cry baby i guess they enjoy your funds. Ill move on and keep farming but id thought id stop and share with the others who play this game with originallity.

2. Anyone have an effective translation?
    Struggling to understand.

3. Interesting. Last i remembered names were not re-usable for a month or so after a change. If it is immediate, then it could be viewed as excessive hostility. It is a game, after all.

4. Just do a different battle there are different ones to pick frin, you do NOT have to do the same one

5. Expected a hte/zta/event rant, now i am disappointed

6. Another high quality thread

7. Lmbo!!! Yeah devs give him his name back

8. Hmmm.id say if devs gave up the name to another player they still were in the wrong.free xtls for all

9. I think it's trying to communicate

10. I read the title. I agree with the title. I will voice all my opinions regarding the title because this is the Internet. Good thread OP.

11. Wow. Almost peed my pants laughing at this one 

12. My mom said yes she'll go out with you but only if you take her somewhere classy and expensive like Red Lobster.

I think that is what you wanted from this thread

13. Translation is easy. Chubby changed his name to attack with impunity during the event.

Allies was tracking to an extent and took chubbies voluntarily abandoned name.

'Allies' took the name for himself ( impersonating another player in tou may cover that ) and claims to of attacked chubby.

Devs then stripped 'allies' of his newly acquired name and restored that name to chubby.

At least that's the closest I can get.
    Questions

1 did chubby pay for his name back?

2 did the use of said name to annoy chubby
    break tou as he was not impersonating him as far as we know?

3 why is op daft enough not for realise this would end badly name wise for themselves?

 Oh hang on just read the thread. That's self explanatory.

14. I see no issue with him grabbing the name to atk for former name owner. If you wanna keep your name, don't change it. Simple.

15. I hope Allies was at least refunded his nobs for the name change

16. Yeah I stole this name from some legend. He isn't around anymore so hah