This is me, calling all of KaW out

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IllIIIZombifiedUnicornIllIlI-, Dec 23, 2013.

1. So honesty, losing all my mith in this recent war, then being kicked before TVP. Losing all my gold to defense pots then having all pots farmed from me, basically, I've gotten bored with KaW lol

I'm not quitting. I'm just simply gonna make it interesting for myself. So, to all you formers, I say good luck to you all. My acc is now an OSW. Farm me. Pin me. Please. Set record for longest pin ever. Let hell rain. I'm not drunk. I'm completely sober.

Why are you still here? Get at it :)

2. Not sure if legit troll or not...

3. Nah. I'm being serious lol. It's amazing how when you ask for it no one takes it. But eh 

4. I'm too busy collecting moths to fuel my eb fairyness...sorry

5. You're calling out maybe 2% of KaW, seeing as maybe 5% of KaW actually forums and even less have stats that could hit you.

6. Well I have posted in wc as well. And hit a Zaft member a couple time lol. I gotta regen before I can really stir **** up

7. You're better off just hitting WC/BL and waiting for return inc.

8. You need to grow op. Dtw is no fun

9. You want to regen yet you just asked to be pinned 24/7? What do you really want OP?

10. Yes you were DTW.

11. I don't know why..I have gold and troops..

12. This unicorn is an embarrassment to the race of unicorns. He must be punished!

13. Pins are dependant on the player keeping his own troops down. To be pinned you must not be able to be hit by anyone in a manner that causes you to lose troops

14. You've been in pin for 30 minutes now