this is an apology

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Zombie_Killer_73 (01), Dec 28, 2013.

1. i apologize for kicking pot up and jester after a war ourclan lost before they could finish tvp i am sorry for acting out and embarrasing Ourclan and not following the clans rules again i am sorry to pot up and jester for my stupid disrespectful actions.

2. Forgive and forget

3. You are only embarrassed your clan because you apologized.

4. No apologizing was the right thing

5. If anything it shows humilaty which is a good thing

6. And maturity

7. Thank you for apology.

Happy kawing.

8. Lame. Why he needed to do it in forum?

9. Shut up and it is proves his point by humiliating himself in front of all if kaw

10. And shows he's really sorry

11. I'd be pissed too if someone only had 8 actions

12. Shut up Jozzler. No one wants to see you posting here.

13. And you guys need to feed your ego?

14. That's not an apology, that's a "ill write a few lines so they will stop farming me" you need to make sure it's paragraphs long and c'mon why would you new the two of you to fight one guy. That's just not fair. It should have been 1v1 or uneven in favor of him if you guys were going for an apology. Just my two cents

15. I don't understand how this kind of apology helps either side. I don't understand why it has to be in the forums. No one here cares. We only care that it is useless spam. Post this somewhere more appropriate.

16. @lynx- I didnt do anything to him. Yes I am very pissed as I am an ally to OurClans and I am also a beloved friend to NCU. As to why they would kick an ally, I don't know. But my alliance with them has been shattered.

17. New year new start. Just hug it out.