Things to Check Out

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Porygod, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Since the fan fiction section of the forums, tons of people have been creating their own stories. You'll find everything from fantasy to sci-fi, but how do you figure out which to look out for? All fan fiction stories are great, but there are some I believe rise above the rest. So that's why I made this forum, to pick out some of the best fan fiction. So let's get started!

1. Rise of the Minor Gods:
    A compelling mystery makes this story interesting. It gives a modern twist to traditional Greek legends. It's humorus and definitely worth checking out!

2. The Journey:
    Full of wonder, this is an amazingly interesting story. It's got likable characters and mysteries around every corner, this story will definitely leave you guessing!

2. Sorry there's more! I pressed submit by accident!

3. 3. Wood Heart:
    An amazing story, with an utterly wonderful plot, full of twists and turns! A stunning plot, likable characters, and fast posting make Wood Heart a surefire hit! It's a story that has you crying one minute, and laughing the next!

4. Black Wind:
    A charming and engaging story, it hooks you right from the beginning. A one-of-a-kind plot and a good array of characters make Black Wind great! You'll always want to follow the stunning plot of Black Wind!

Stay tuned! More is coming! Be sure to post about any particularly good stories I might not have read yet!

4. This is very good Pory! I'll have to check those out! Oh and Blackwind Ch.2 is out!

5. I'm not a fan of fan fiction...

6. You should be

7. Dragon Tale by Utho

This story has been fishished so it is slowly Going

The story is about a character called utho trying to stop a war by finding the dragon knights. He finds friends and frees the dragons and becomes a dragon knight with a few friends
    instead of stopping war they end up stopping the demons and the war stops

Hope you injoyed it.

Xx-gandalftheginger-xx is writing a story about a life of a children and is still in it's early parts of the book

and I write start of the art bio's for charters so see my thread called angus bio's

8. Why should I be? I think it's dumb. Sorry. I'm not a language arts person. More like mathematical stuff.

9. This was very smart. I'll have to remember to check some of these stories out.

10. Thanks for all the nice comments! Feel free to write your own reviews!

11. What about my story?

12. 5. Make sure to check out Angus's Bio Writing Buisness! Angus is a very passionate writer, and he creates amazing bios for any character! Why try to write a genuine bio on your own when you can get help from a bio master! Each bio is different and unique: Angus works hard to create such amazing bios! Provide the best for your story and get a genuine bio from angus!!

13. Bjorn, your an awesome writer, but I didn't have any time to read your story! I'll check it out now! I'm sure it's amazing!

14. It's ok there r lots of better stories but if u want to read it...

It's called the Demon Chronicles

15. I love the demon chronicles! The chapters r short so it's easy to read and there r always cliff hangers!

16. 6. The Demon Chronicles:
    The Demon Chronicles, it's got it all! It idmediantly hooks you, has a handful of unique characters, and ALWAYS leaves you off with a cliffhanger! The Demon Chronicles will always leave you begging for the next post! It's got tons of different ideas flowing, and it's also very creative! The Demon Chronicles is definitely a story to check out!

17. Join angus bio's palringo group I write 30-40per day

18. The fourth chapter of WoodHeart is out now!