theb lets discuss the devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lasmain, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Well since the other one got locked because it was spam, here is a new thread so we can discuss instead

I want to discuss the devs approach on this issue.
    Half of the forum posts are about the roster stacking issue, and we still haven't heard a thing. Devs make threads about the upcoming wars, but not a single word about the issue.. and s3 is less than 2 weeks away by now.
    I can't be the only one that is completely unsatisfied with how they leave us completely unindicated.

I do realize that this threat comes out as a bit provoking towards the devs, but in my solely opinion, we can't have enough focus on this issue until we hear at least a word about it.

So, what I want to discuss is the following; what do you all think about how the devs handle this matter that might get hundreds of xtal buying customers to quit the game?

2. They are working on it. If you read forums, you would know.

3. Also another thing that I dislike about their approach is that iphito locked.my other thread cause it was spam, but didn't even care to say if they're aware of the issue or not, and if they're working in it. Not a single word. No offense iphito, if u are reading this.

We are paying customers and the least thing they could do is to inform us. Just my opinion

4. The devs have more work to do than just cater to your every whim believe it or not, I guarantee they're taking a look at the issue but I'm also pretty sure this isn't their only concern either.

5. Tell me what thread they're informing us about it in then.

6. Well in my opinion this is definitely the biggest issue there is..I know they're working on banners and all, but cmon.. which one is more important?

7. The devs know about the 'problem'

8. Release Timeline updated.

9. Well your "opinion" is spamming active topics.

10. Read the updated release timeline. It says there, right at the top that they know about this and are working on it.

11. As I read it, I understand that they're planning on bigger roster sizes. Clearly that is not the biggest problem.
    The problem is the ghs (that now turned into sh).
    bigger roster's don't necessarily mean that midbuilds will get desired for wars.
    When they made the gh nerf, we were told they would see how it affected the game, and then adjust accordingly. I haven't heard a word about it ever since

12. Support. The issue has been ignored and misunderstood by the Devs since season 1. It needs to be front and center as the issue to deal with for season 3.

13. Or y'all could just quit whining & do a better job of conforming to what works instead of wanting the whole game to conform to you. I'm so F'n tired of coming to forums for entertaining & educational reading but only seeing the same crap like this. For God sake do something more constructive with your typing fingers like stick your hands in your pockets & play some pocket pool or something.

14. @Lethal
    I could change my build to what's good for warring, yea. Like I did last time - dropped my main, made a gh instead. And then got nerfed. Sure I could drop my build again and go sh. And then what, get needed maybe? I wouldn't know, because there's no info about it.

Also, if you don't like people 'crying', then don't go to forums anymore. People go to forums to discuss, and a lot of the time because they're unsatisfied with something. Just sayin....

15. Get needed = get nerfed * sry bout that

16. GH got nerfed..
    SH came about.

There will always be a new way to cheat the rosters.. Also, not everybody does wars.. But everyone has banners, so which one affects more paying customers?

17. Wars do, since they require xtals.
    You don't have to be a paying customer to get a banner

18. My biggest.problem is that I would love to go sh to have the best war build I possibly can. But that would mean I have to drop my build in order to take advantage of this sh exploit. And as far as I recall, those people that did this to become a gh got kinda screwed over in the end

19. Devs have more than one project going on at the moment so they arent just focusing on ee. They have pvp, new ebs, and ee to worry about. People use xtals for ebs and osw as well not just for ee. So they are trying to please everyone so just chill and wait. Btw more people suse xtals for ebs like hte not ee