The Vanished Paladins removal petition!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AVMMF-FruityInYourMouth-SWOD, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So there are three reasons to enter this thread.

1.) You want too know why someone wants to remove your war safeguard.

2.) You think this might be interesting and may even support the idea for yourself.

3.) You're either really bored or looking to troll... Fair enough, have at it ️

So back on topic, removing TVP. Why in hell would I want too do that? I barely do system wars! I may have done 2 or 3, maybe 4 I honestly can't remember. But, I have realised something for a while now, and have chosen now to act.

TVP as most of you know is only available to players that just received a no match from a war, or lost a war in the Estocs. It gives decent gold, but best of all it usually drops a little Mithril care package as well, if you complete it. Wonderful!

Why the fudge do I want to remove it?!

Well, not completely. Of course it's fair too have a chance at a refund if you get a no match because you can't help that. But, as New Age realised before most of us, you can exploit it. Losing also grants access, if only to the members who participated in the war.

So, simply don't cast Mithril spells and give out a free win. So easy! New Age did this for a while before they received warnings from the developers.

Whether or not the developers tolerate it any more is beside the point, even if they try to prevent the exploiters it's always an option. It's also a little silly to be handing out refunds to losers...
    For example, I've castes the average 14 Mithril. My clan loses the war, we run TVP, I get 15 back. That's a gain. Why? War is supposed to be risky. What is osw? Hella risky. Are there refunds for strips? Nope.

So, why is it available to losers?

Even if you don't support this idea, give a valid reason please.

Off topic posts that I don't wish too have associated with on my thread will have their owner removed from it. Don't be stupid. :)

Cheers, SWoD. ️

2. Total support, couldn't agree more

3. So if tvp is removed how will players get their mithrils back?

4. Like I said in the op, not completely. Remove the option for it from losses, it should remain in no matches :)

5. That smilie looks like a smirk..
    :)

6. I thought someone said they're already removing it in season 3

7. TVP was released in order to incentive the participations in ee/chaos wars. Is not cheap to buy mithril that's why devs basically devs wanted to limit the lose of the defeated clan. Why was TVP needed i don't understand. TVP just opened the door for an exploit. Would be easy if the defeated clan will have mithril spend refunded at the end of the war but capped at 14.

8. At the least, a 75% loss. Otherwise, it's too easy.

9. AVMMF its easy but if they get just the mithril spent and nothing more there's no room to make profit therefore there's no room to be exploited. They get mithril back but when you draw the line the defeated clan stil potentially lose a considerable amount of gold in pots.

10. Vlad did you read the part about not using Mithril and handing out a win for a free TVP?

11. Lol,i was trying if forum was affected too melon!

12. Can't tell if Fella is a troll or not.

13. oh forum not affected •﹏•

14. Bud, contribute or leave, there isn't a third option -.-

15. Lol AVMMF yes i read that part. Did you read what I wrote? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.