The upgrade challenge

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Distance, Nov 13, 2010.

1. I challenge all of kaw to make their next upgrade/save for their next ally without using a single osf or fake plunder war. Use the battle list or inactives or even the ally market. Many in kaw dont know how to advance without handouts. Everyone who's up for the challenge post here and post again when you upgrade to show how fast you can earn without handouts.

2. Btw i never hit osfs. All my upgrades and lands were bought w bl hits or inactives.

3. Try without nobility too unless its nobs earned from nob mining quests. Most who argue for osfs say that u have to either hit osfs or spend lots of cash on nobs to advance. Lets prove em wrong.

4. I would do it if I didn't need 14b. Next reset.

5. lol I'll do it if I can find a inactive(can't use battlelist because i have alot of spy and my battle list is full of pure spies lol)

6. Outdoor i made 15b to upgrade my t4's. It took a few days but its doable.

7. I'm t2 bc. No t3s even.

8. But I worked hard to make my personal farm account ......

9. Give it a try people. Dont be scared. Its actually better to farm an inactive whenever u want than waiting for an osf to open. Its easier than u think. I make about 2.5 b a day.

10. Yeah.......no thanks

11. I've only taken part in 3 plunder wars, which only one was worth going to. I hit inactives mostly. I'm lcbc T3- working on t4. Started 4 months ago.

12. It's pretty hard for me to hit from the battle list now since all I get are either osfs or ppl with higher stats than me

13. I bet i can find an inactive for u high if u want to try the challenge.

14. Inactive farming tip. If ur inactive is dtw keep hitting till u get a hit in. Once u know the time he is pinned u can farm him regularly. A dtw inactive will reopen every ten min on the nose.

15. What are ur inactives?

16. Ive got tons but u cant post em publicly or they will be permapinned.

17. I used inactives for about 80% of my journey from lc to t3 bc. I did it pretty quickly. Less than a month I'd guess.

But...

My question to you is what makes using inactives any better than using osf??? You're pretty much just beating a dead man. There's no honour in that. It doesn't make you better because you can search a certain hire price, find clanless, allyless people in your win range and farm the crap out of them without fear of retaliation. That's what using osf is isn't it? Earning without retaliation? It doesn't make people pathetic to take advantage of wc opens or use their clan osf. Begging on the other hand does But that's a different topic.

18. My first lc was without osfs or plunder wars.

19. Its better because its more convenient. Its not a morality thing. I just think more of kaw should be self reliant. Be able to advance on their own. Its a learning experience. Show that there are many ways to make money on kaw besides osfs and fake plunder wars.

20. Inactive farming tip. You can steal from an inactive w no money if their spy stats are close to or higher than your own.