THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ESTOC WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe_MaCHiNE--, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The truth is. After weeks and weeks and hours hour and hours of OUR time and commitment, is that the DEVS are completely stuck in head in bum land.

ANY CLAN CONTINUING TO COMPETE IN THE WARS HAS A CERTAIN LEVEL OF BRAIN DAMAGE.

Aside from my personal case, where the dev awarded me 314 mith, and I got excited, and UPGRADED THE STUPID LEGS TO LEVEL 8!!! While upgrading, I FAILED AND LOST OVER 150 mith. So with the just the FAILED upgrades, with the current mith payout, it will take me 6 weeks of warring just to recover that mith. Let alone the 250 initial purchase. And the 300 I actually got to upgrade with.

THE DEVS NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. not to computer school. Not to business school. BUT REGULAR " IM AN INCOMPETENT 5 YEAR OLD SCHOOL THAT NEEDS HELP SPELLING MY NAME SCHOOL".

I am done with the wars. They owe me 1 trillion gold at least to recover all my losses in estoc. Thanks devs.

Ps. Plz troll thread so I can farm u. I'm in a great mood. CAn u tell!!!???

2. So true they need to get their heads straight, the equip has lost people thousands of mith.

3. I agree. Major bull ****.

4. Agreed Mare. I have a thread for suggestions to devs

5. TROLOLOLOLOLOL

6. The truth behind the estoc wars! :I
    It's illuminati! They're planning the next 9/11! They're brainwashing all of us :roll:

7. Just kidding I actually agree except that devs kind of are smart on this because if you lost 1 troll gold people wanna buy nobs to eat gold back, no?

8. It's actually rather cunning marketing.
    Bait, trap, money.

9. You make enough gold and mith, do you not? If you didn't screw up the items and stuff, you'd be completed the game, therefore devs would have to add T6 and more ebs with higher payout, further separating high class from low class.

10. If you don't like how costly the new items are then don't try to get them no ones forcing you to buy them

11. No one complains about upgrading Greaves with inferno and it fails about thousands of inferno and no ones complaining. Why are you? how is that different?

12. I speak on behalf of the very small players

13. Get* not eat although eat is accurate at the rate some people are buying nobs.

14. New war system is similar to before you self ko and then use xtals to make your plunder it's just more crystal sales that's it

15. -_- that's stupid I will say, Dev's why do you do this to us?

16. It's only the same as the epic items enchanting and losing issue. I've wasted nearly 200 inferno on enchanting. Basically its a real gold/mith loser and dev winner.

The more I see this type of post the more I realise not doing any eb or sw is the right way to go.

17. And hulk people do complain. I was doing 1 hour tbo and many people were going for inferno/aqua/bronze bars if they had drops. They all complained about greaves

18. The problem is, he war rewarded 300 something mith, used it, plus his old mith. He failed some and lost 150 mith I think he said. Then the devs took the 300 mith back from him. So he wants a refund

If you guys could actually read the thread, it would be great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.