The Truth About Falcon602

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ___IlISemperFiIll___TEC, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Hi there, I would like to clear a few things up regarding Falcon602's banner shown below:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    First of all, what are you saying, dude? You have the grammar capacity of a 6 year old...
    Second of all, from the parts of you banner I do understand, it sounds like you are saying we are failing on you and we aren't successfully hitting you.... Here are a few screen shots(the time is located at the top of the screen if you don't believe that this is legit) of me getting successful attacks in at half troops and even 1/4 troop capacity!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And here is what my troops look like after 6 out of 7 attacks being successful at half troops on someone larger than double my size:
    [​IMG]
    So... As you can see, falcon602 is just a blathering trash talking 6 year old and really should pay attention at school. I usually don't call people out like this, but Falcon has been making false remarks this entire war... All false, all grammatical ridiculing, and all putting a bad rep on Zaft... All I can say is I hope this isn't all what Zaft is about because all the respect I have for you guys, if any, will no longer exist.

2. (I threw the failed attack in to admit I lost one, but only one.)

3. Cool story bro.

4. Well at least you can hit him successfully, he cant say you cant now...

5. Oh, and where is Accysword? I forgot.

6. I can't see the pics on my phone but I def believe you semp.
    Lol 6 year old...

7. Falcon is really a uc spie i hope zaft dont find out

8. There is a 100 character limit on your banner. So it only makes sense he doesn't use excellent grammar. Also who gives a crap, this is a game, grammar doesn't matter.

I also love how you say "all putting a bad rep on Zaft" (if you want to be technical it should be ZAFT not Zaft) when this seems like the biggest post of butt hurt I've ever read.

You, sir, are butt hurt.

Also lmao at the Accysword comment.

9. What exactly is the purpose of this post?

"Oh look. Here is a player bigger than me, and I can hit him!"?

10. That's exactly the purpose

11. May I please hit this guy,he's paying better than FOD

12. Just to give you a bit of advice ...probably best to cut out network provider and time before posting SS's  

13. @Paladin if you want to be that technical it would actually be Z.A.F.T. but way to look like an idiot

14. No offense, but you're the one who looks like an idiot right now.. :?

15. I understood that banner perfectly fine. He's trying to get in your head with that banner. And he just did. :roll:

16. @Paladin Oh, I also was able to fit falcons banner in 100 characters with all the grammar fixed, so again way to look like an idiot...

17. Could they be pot burning him to get ready for a strip????

18. Oh... Should I make a thread every time I can hit someone bigger than me?

Or is that an action that only forum noobs have access to? :|

19. Lol this thread wasnt even necessary no one cares if you hit someone bigger xD