THE STRIPPERS CLUB

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l1I___BH___I1I, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Op... Posting this was a bad move bud. Suit up for round three.

2. That's nice

3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU, why so sad? i dont remember much of you, last time i saw you was in the thread viewtopic.php?f=8&t=113464&start=50 where you joined in and suggested making it farm emily-angel Sunday, you hit me a bit with your forum friends.

Sadly by the time i got to hitting you back I discovered it was your sleep time, and now you wake up all sad and angry. Its still early for you, enjoy the sunshine :D

Oh and your pm asking me to appologize or it will never stop....you know where to put that right? :D

4. I_LOVE_TO_STRIP_FARM_YOU just a little hint ok, not that i want to upset you more, but when you have a perma farm try using the attack button or spy button ok....it helps to hit them, otherwise they don't know your butt hurt.

5. You should change your name to IM_A_BUTT_HURT_NOOB

6. :evil: I hate it when the people I want to farm are too small, probably because they're always getting their butts kicked they can't grow, right OP? Grow so I can whack you :roll:

7. Op with a name like yours , you just sound like a joke. 

8. A.d.h.d are jokes? Very bad comment ..and just when I started to like u op

9. Sorry OP cant answer at the moment he should be fast asleep in his warm cosy bed. :lol:

10. Is it op stripping time ? 

11. Id help but he was in my clan ;(

12. :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU please let me know when you want to finish this, being your perma farm has tired me out, Ive never had so many allies to care for and sadly you pay no more.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.