The Strippers Club VS SFL_Gladiators

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedMatter, Aug 15, 2012.

1. A couple of weeks ago an OSW started between The Strippers Club and SFL_Gladiators. I am proud of my clan for the hard and endless fighting and keeping spirits high. Kuddos for the strippers for the massive strip on our side and the good fighting. We learned a lot from this war and seeing this was our first OSW we did good.

However after some talk between both parties we came to a mutual CF in which we both could find peace. So we are happy to say this OSW came to a good end!

We learned a lot and are happy we experienced this OSW with The Strippers Club. But for every war there is an end, so now we both can call it a day and start concentrating on the future.

We thank The Strippers Club for this experience and the hard/fun fighting, you guys honor your name as strippers. And as for my Gladiators, I am damn proud of you guys for holding your ground the way we did!

SFL_Gladiators

2. This is the upbringing newer players need, sad but harsh, but throw em to the wolves and see them fight. Allies/Pots can always be re-bought.

3. Good war sir. Tough war also.

TSC

4. Go SFL..... So proud of u guys.... 

5. TSC are clan destroyers.

They send members to other clans, gain the trust of members over weeks, get admin then tear the clan apart.

6. Good job everyone involved 

7. Well done strippers! Osw is how kaw is meant to be! Full support to you and Swabias clan for bringing back kaw as it was meant to be

8. You guys did a great job of sticking together and fought with honor now get some allies on 

9. You strippers can't stay out of a war for over a week I bet lol.

10. Nice war. Good job Red.

SFL_Gladiators

11. SFL <3 Great War..Thanks for the experience and the fun Strippers! :D

12. Lol sword that's what we do 

13. Great job Strippers Club

14. SFL
    Great job