The story I've written that I can't decide a name on sign up

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Mr_Bluejay, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Ok well I've got a couple of chapters down at the moment I have 4 settled characters
    Nico
    Mark
    Alyaina
    Polhphemus better spelt then that

Ok so I need 1 more companion must b female
    A name for the evil tyrant
    Um and lots of good warriors
    And bad ass warriors

So If u can sign up please put in info like this
    Name:Nico
    Wepon: to b decided
    Personality: dark almost emo dark weaknesses:extremely worried about his sister

This story is Greek based but in modern day so please can u sign up I'll bump the story if u would like to read if u do wall me

2. Come on my friends in Iwrite co

3. Angus the demon like in dragon tale I'm leader of the demons. I want b a evil dude That SURVIVES the thing

4. Name:angus
    personality:evil
    weapon:2h sword and magic
    weakness:hippy rangers

want survive book but evil always die

5. Charming yet daring faisal
    Always beluves in good and doesnt want to fall to the dark side he turns evil then falls in love which saves his soul :)

6. Bad ass sas
    name:unknown.
    Weopons: p90 and mp5 with silencer
    side weopons: spaz shotgun and duel wield desert eagles
    character: betrayed his men on the battle field and became a merc. He knows hades and has worked 4 him on several occasians. The sas r hunting him down

7. Thanks guys 

8. STILL NEED A FEMALE CHARACTER FOR NICO TO FALL IN LOVE WITH

9. Name:milly
    personality:loves Nico
    weapon:a throwing knife:
    weakness:likes angus and is a fool around him

is it good Ginger?

10. Name: garky
    evil but is more good than bad
    weapon: dual pistols an knives
    bio: son of a evil leader who was killed by "good" assassins dosent care about the war just wants revenge
    bio: good at heart but hates them for his dads death

11. Yes it ok Angus but a real girls bio wud b better

12. Lol try askin people u no wat i did

13. Da Badass Evil Warrior

Name-The Nameless One
    Skills-Extreme Badassness

14. Bio:lived in a cold town untill the drought come I was found dry as as bark
    in the bush my parents had left me to die
    to leave there daughter behind
    keep there. How fooless are they. I vow today I will seek revevege on my parents.
    I don't no how I will do it but I will achieve it.

15. Ginger I will write a better bio now

Bio:the sun was there burning my back
    it was a so thin from lack of water and I was shacking not from the heat but from the problem that lay ahead of me.

The jouney ahead to seek revenge on my brother and parents for what they did TO Me.

My name is milly I have been living on the edge for almost a year now. Suffering from blisters, flies, bees, and lots more but my biggest problem is food and water.

I have no idea where I am but I'm very long way from home the place where I was left behind fleing from war

16. Angus I really like the character although I do not like the name I'll use the character and the description but can u make a new name

17. Hmm dani?, georgie?,still thinking

18. Name: Arianna
    Weapon of choice: Magic (if allowed) otherwise double scimitars
    Appearance: 5'6" and muscular, not ripped. Pale with skin as white and delicate looking as paper. Long violet hair and grey-blue eyes
    Personality: Not trusting and cautious. Extremely intelligent, manipulative, and will do anything to get what she wants.
    Weakness: She will do anything for her friends and loved ones, and trusts any friend completely.
    Bio:Growing up, Ari learned very quickly that there are few people in the world whom she can trust other than herself. She had very few friends, but figured out she had a gift for deceit and manipulation.

19. Ginger redoing.
    Name:angus
    personality:happy Likes ...........
    Weapons:is a very strong Mage
    bio: born in a palace Was rich
    assassins come killed everyone I got away
    then found .........

20. Gloomi thanks so much