The Revolution is Coming

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Thief_Of_Time, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Think you know what's going on in KAW? Think again - rumour control suggests that the world is not round - and in fact is a flat surface - oblong in shape - a magic screen where fabulous battles against mythical creatures happen - where individuals work together to defeat the might of horrible creatures who rise daily from the depths to sow dissension confusion and discord amongst normally harmonious people.

The reality is that the world is what you make it - that this wonderful world of battles against monsters is influenced by a small but powerful group who have many identities under their control - who have their own agenda for this world and who will destroy you if you don't fit their small narrow minded concept of what is 'good' - 'great' and deserving of acceptance. Time for a New Direction! Time to throw off the shackles of domination by those few - those pitiful few who think they run this world!

BEWARE THE NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES- the downtrodden will arise and claim victory!

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF KAW!

2. Not sure if it's a "Kon" type of revolution.... But it's very well typed..... It sounds.. Almost... Intriguing

3. Seems legit :|

BS

4. Too many kingdoms are controlled by a central influence - too many kingdoms have their 'moral judgement' and 'ideologies' controlled by a few individuals - time to change that.

REVOLUTIONARIES - ARISE!

Let the fun times roll!

5. Oh it's one of THOSE revolutions :roll: pass.....

But on the other hand, nice post ;) someone who actually puts something that sounds good out therr

6. Look at stats... Definitely not Kon

7. ^Very intelligent post right there, makes you look extremely smart.
    :|

8. Revolution?

[​IMG]

9. The button has been pressed!

Time for World-Communism!

10. I thought that was the button that finally gave me my sickle drop?

11. Uhm WTF?

It seems almost to real!

12. I once thought I started a revolution...

But it just turned out to be trapped wind...

13. And beyond this magical screen lies a world, were there are no such things as monsters and clans, where we must legally get a job and earn our money, without stealing it from others. And, instead of writing in forums, we write on paper and walls! Hark! This world is the real world. It is a wonderful one too!

