The "Real" Hansel Killer/EE Build

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Vid, May 12, 2013.

1. This build is typically a guild hansel,but with towers,u can call it whatever you want (most would call it a tower build).

WHY SO AWESOME?!

Well Guild Hansel pay crap but have low stats,This will make the same money as a 13 HL build complete Guild Hansel.You will have high spy defense and enough defense to throw off a hansel.

THE BUILD

Well...just follow the g-hansel build (WITH ONE ATTACK BUILDING)until you have 13 Highlands.When u explore your next HL.Build a t5 defense tower.Repeat that until you have 3 t5 Defense towers,You will have approximately 1mil defense and 900k static defense.Then you build t5 spy defense towers until HLBC.

STATS

THIS IS APPROX
    150k/1m/500k/2.3m

TL;DR?It's short.

Please do not derail

2. :lol: ^

3. Reserved

4. This should be a Hansel killer a hlbc you gotta have 3t5 balanced attack builds 1t5 defense attack build at lv3 and everything in ll is lv3 SOS with 1 lv3 castle 1 lv3 tower the strongest 1 in ll level 3 then hl alot of volary and 2t5 spy defense build both at lv3 then gotta have at least 12trill in allies

5. Lolz^ but when ppl try to hit you and are successful it pays well for them.That's why ppl are guild hansels

6. Hmmm niiiicceeeeee

7. This is a terrible guide. Needs correct information, proof and way more work.

8. Its not a guide bacon ;) what's incorrect?

9. Guild handles do not pay crap. There are no T5 Defense towers. Hansels don't use troops on you expecting to win. And how would you know about strategy works in HL. You don't even have one.

10. Doesn't work, pays really well for attack builds.

11. :reallyface:

U stupid idiot t5 defense towers are the ones u can only build on highlands DERP,And yes I do have a HL idiot

12. A hansel killer is a hybrid with 1.5/2ml static spy defence which can't be koed by a hansel...

13. Stupid comment is stupid

14. @Spy

The defense towers will help lower the payout,and higher chance of an unsuccessful action,but...inrs,this is what I'm inferring

15. How does this kill a hansel any better than another hansel?

Oh! A highland! Fantastic! 12 more!

16. ^ leave

17. Why? You have no legitimate reason to make me leave. I am providing information to make your thread even remotely good and you are rejecting it...

18. ^leave...don't make me say it again /).-