the purpose of scouting

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LHL_LittleMike_LHL, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Why not let spy defense potions protect against scouts? It seems counter-intuitive that you cannot use these to help protect yourself against scouts. Scouting is more commonly used in KaW as an offensive action (rarely used ese days to see if you can successfully attack someone). This would add value to hansels in war as well; no longer could a tank with poor spy stats scout down a hansel without fail. Or a stat-less SH do the same thing. The purpose of scouting has changed with the addition of EE wars. Allowing spy defense potions to assist in defending against scouts seems the logical direction.

2. This would make it ridiculously easy to burn pots.

3. They would be burned as fast as someone attacking or assassinating u

4. And spy defense pots are very inexpensive

5. You can scout someone way more times per hour than you can assassinate or steal.

6. No because you don't got dtw for scouts

7. You don't go dtw for assassinations... And if someone wants to fail scout me in an EE war go ahead, lose your spies on me all day. You earn mith for burning enemy pots, therefore, failed scouts = more mith payout

8. Lol yes you absolutely can go DTW for Assassinations...I suggest learning fight mech before you make a thread regarding them

9. I was speaking in terms of EE

10. And the reason why SDP aren't involved in sct actions has nothing to do with EE

11. Mike check your mechanics. You DO go dtw for assassinating. Steals no if troops are above 20% (?)...

NO SUPPORT. I could burn through 1000pots a day alone easy.

12. wow, i'd be able to burn friggen hfbc's if this happens, with scouts burning sdp, i'd need 10k sdp, per night to liveno support, this would ruin pvp even more️

13. Has changed with ee wars? Lol. Its always been used to zero an opponent. Ee dint change anything except make sure noob non-osw accounts got towers.....

14. Zrek. Towers do little to stop scouts

15. Ur never closed to scouts ever so yes burning sdp very easy

And if pots were used in def of scouts hansels would have no weakness

All builds have good and bad points a counter to every strength

Scouting is the hansels weakness

16. You have an idea, just build on it. People will be too quick to dismiss it if it messes with their precious pvp. Don't mess with the pvp lol. OP I do see your point but I don't think sdp should be used with scouts. But keep thinking :)

[​IMG]

17. @little, if you would see my news during an osw, you'd disagree, towers can easily stop scouts, this idea would kill pvp

18. Im Barack Obama and I support this message.

19. I agree with Deeez_nuts only because I've gone up against him and I couldn't get past his darn towers and bfe.