The Pirate

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -H3RCuLeS-, Aug 22, 2014.

1. I think we should have another new eb like The Pirate that drops golden tooth same as the past eb that drops some feathers,icemoth,etc.

And if we have new eb more excitment and if we have new eb we can get new "rare equipment"

2. What the hell is the pirate?

[​IMG]

3. We must be going on a quest to defeat the mighty dvd burner!

4. The Pirate contains our new eb that would take us more excitement and more fun.

And at the end of the event you'll get a rare equipment.So that you should be able to collect more golden tooth as mamy as you can get that may brings you to have rare equipments.

5. Oh, like that pirate.

I thought you meant the pirate that gives out copyrighted stuff for free

6.  lmao deadly...

7. Maybe it could drop a hat? Pirate hat?

8. It drops golden tooth and at the end a rare golden sword,silver sword,or rusty sword.

9. would u like to join my crew i will make a clan soon and we will be called the REVOLUTIONARY ARMY we will rule kaw

10. Next thing you know, ata is making you buy a six dollar eye patch to start the eb

11. With regards to this idea, maybe put all this together in one place with a little more detail and you might be on to something.

Troyswag, shut the **** up. You couldn't even handle a small OSW so how the hell can you hope to rule KaW. Also, stop hijacking threads.

Rebel out ️