The next big war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheExistence, Apr 7, 2013.

1. In a game full if egos and threats and drama,there is bound to be tension in the air.

With all of the major OSWs that we read about on forums almost daily,its time for new wars to take their place so that us not involved can happily read about them from the sidelines.

So make your guesses about what will be the next major OSW that we can all follow,you can even go as far as to who you predict will win it.

2. Edit: With all the major OSWs that we read about on forums daily mostly being OVER.

Crappy android so no edit button lol

3. I doubt there will be one for a while.

4. Sean, piss off.

5. Osw is a Stagnant beast.

6. Lots are still recovering from ones just finished. I doubt they'll want to get into more

7. Good point Owen,maybe some different clans will rise up

8. Perhaps

9. The next war will involve the umbrella corp again some major group of clans Why. Because they haven't warred as a family yet and they weren't recently at war Plus their too big not to have some problems with something Maybe farmfest will stir em up

10. I think one with zaft will break out soon I've heard some ppl saying some tough stuff bout them

11. :lol: @ his butthurt banner^

12. I'm pretty sure I know who the next big osw will be with

13. ^^^ Stupidity. Why post that? The question wasnt "are your pretty sure who the next war will be". It's who do you think it is.

I agree with sky. Umbrella should have a run in.

14. The were two big fams who weren't involved in the recent big osws. Umbrella corp/RCA and Yafi.

15. @Machine- I was actually thinking yafi as well, they are probably ready for another good brawl.

16. I believe none for awhile, many power house clans are recovering. If anything it would involve ZAFT they have the firepower to recover quickly.
    ★Knighthawk
    ~KotFE Assassins

17. YAFI. or Umbrella corp. Either might get into one soon.