The new war exploit! Stupidity at its fullest

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Xx-RAPG0D-xX, Sep 15, 2014.

1. This will be a short thread but it has a great purpose.

How many of y'all have been in a clan where a member in your team in a individual was a mole. Inactive? Or a pure spy with lots of gold out? We all have. And what's their punishment? Well if its a inactivity in war they get a sword spell. But if they mole or a ps with gold out, what do they get? Having massive gold out is the new exploit in individual wars. Right when the device came with a new AwESOME war idea, people always try to find a way to have a exploit in it. People are trying to mess up a awesome feature in KaW and honesty I'm getting tried of it. Everyone always whining about "The device are money hungry" or the device never give us great things". Well, that's why? People always ruining the great things we have in KaW.
    So my suggest is to have a spell that is more punishable for their actions in war. Like a ps with massive gold out. They should have a month long individual war ban. And if its a constant problem they should be a perm individual war ban. (this also includes moles ).
    Activity is another story. Some real life stuff do actually happen for their reason for being inactive. Sword spell for 3 days is enough

And for everyone saying "he posted with statless account. My main is Nr_KnightzBator--Nr. It silenced at the moment

2. Why'd you post on an alt?

3. I mean...technically it's not against the rules to have gold out as a ps...

4. Why do you call it "the device"? It's the "apes" or "devs". Another thing, a ps that has gold out is not against the rules. Neither is mole-ing, as long as the mole is not an alt of another, if someone just randomly chooses to mole, it is not against the rules and they should not punished. Don't get me wrong, when things like this happen to me, i do get highly pissed off but I'm over it within like 5 minutes. It's no big deal. There are 42 wars a week, I think like 26 are indy's so it's fine

5. Maybe Devs autocorrect to device on his device.

6. The devs listen to reports of Players and they have gone after people who enjoy spoiling wars. The bro em sword spell bans people for a day from warring, HOWEVER, the duration of that spell can be changed at the devs pleasure. If a player is a constant problem, bans can be longer, and even permanent.

I know its frustrating when people ruin wars, but, its a problem that is being dealt with

7. Onky war with trust worthy players ? Do you ever see halfway decent clans recruiting in world chat for Osw ? Never.

8. Always someone there to ruin a good thing.

Immortal. Way to read bud. Reading is funda, fundam, fu, fun, fundame.......reading is very good

9. It's not like having gold out as a ps makes them susceptible to attacks.

10. If someone leaks or moles in your clan, you shouldent be in that clan to begin with, rookie mistake.

11. Technically, what's happening isn't an exploit, btw. Its vandalism

12. He is talking about indi wars Novi. Hopefully peeps aren't dumb enough to let unknowns of those types into their own roster without being desperate and unknowing.

13. Perfect word Moose

14. Guys I don't see the problem with this. Having gold out doesn't affect ps.

15. Phoenix I truly hope you are joking lol. Only way a ps can be attacked is with gold out bud.

16. No they can only be hit if they get a KO.

17. Sigh. Bud. The reason for that is because PS who come to war legit bank to zero gold. If they get a Ko then they make plunder and are open. If they come in with gold they are fully open to hits until kod

18. No, if a pure spy (which doesnt have a attacking building) has gold out, it can keep getting hit until all that ps gold is out

19. Until kod or banked*.

20. That's genius.
    I love the devs. They created the perfect system.
    Do you agree?