the new player announcement good or bad???

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by llI___ZreK-oT_GnoB___llIll, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Hello all,

Serious point here. For new players, getting a volley wasnt the issue and never has been. The issue is for new players to be able to buy allies at a price affordable to their 30,000 gold per hit builds. Now that every new account is being vollied to billions, ( seen some at 50b vollied), how is it exactly that a new player can grow quickly without being able to purchase a max plunder allie?

Has anyone realized this or given thought to it? I for one do not have that issue seeing as I am way past that stage.... However I did recently get a friend into it and this was his complaint.

Is there a solution we can provide for these players? Do they automatically get max plunder given to them until, say, lowland build complete?

Just curious if the Devs thought that through or not.

If anyone has some ideas for a new player to obtain a cheap allie for max plunder at the earliest stages of the game, please post them here for others to see.

Thanks!
    -Z

2. Put a cap on who can buy smaller priced allies over a certain stat range. Just a basic idea, not sure how it would affect vollies and other aspects.

3. In my opinion, new players should automatically be at maximum plunder, regardless if they own ally or not for a period of one month from the account creation date.

This will easy the pain of looking for allies at the start and allow new players to spend money on land and buildings instead on some useless Inactive ally.

New announcements? Just extra unnecessary spam in world chat

4. I like it, it helps new players get off the ground and it helps prevent scam artists preying on the smaller accounts. I.E. "Buy my ally he's new" when he's really selling off an inactive account to a well-minded player.