The nerve of some noobs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *emorockstar- (01), Aug 30, 2012.

1. Well this punk ass noob orbofdell just declared 1 vs. 1 war on me I kindly refused this ass just kept hitting so ya know now I gotta kick his ass and I want to go get some goldso if any of you want he is open and has a nice 5 bill ally

2. And now he wont come out of pin so I can't properly kick his ass so it's a boring scout bombing war for me

3. Hmm I need popcorn

4. Why you wanna tell us?

5. If it's a 1 v 1, why the hell are you asking us for help?

Derp.

6. We of CoS reserve the right to farm the living **** out of anyone that bags on our members on the forum.

You done goof'd, kid.

7. I never wanted to join this war you can check mine and his wall the whe conversation

8. So you want unfair help in a 1v1?
    how low, can ya' go?

9. Remember while I was kindly asking him to stop he was hitting

10. Lol homedawg LUDACRIS

11. Idgaf. I'm lookin' for a target and you fit the bil.

Man, you lose 11 mil in pots, win or lose. Multiple that by ~22 hits, that's a decent chunk of money you've got there.

12. Get over it! Quit whining and fight back! I know you have been one of people to say its Kingdoms at WAR

13. Yeah bro if you want a target find someone different he started this ****

14. I dislike hipocrasy.
    And i know i spelled that wrong.

15. Whining in forums was not a terribly smart idea...

But of course you see that now :lol:

16. And you made it worse for yourself by posting **** about my clanmates on the forum. Didn't KotFE just get done fisting your ass? Come back for round 2, A la CoS?

17. CoS will fist you until you begin to cry. And then they'll start shoving your own foot up your ass.

18. He started this **** when I didn't want anything to do with it

19. Who had the popcorn... I need some 