The Marshmallows made! SORRY SHADOW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LeviathanLSA, Aug 10, 2013.

1. ***Note: The title was requested***

Yes. I'm saying sorry because i have zero time to 1v1 against him. Life is picking up and i have alot to do, and i just don't have the time.

So sorry for hitting you.

Trolls say what you want, i won't be looking at this thread again until it's time to lock it.

2. Not another useless thread
    [​IMG]

3. Excuses, Excuses

4. Bahahaha i love you shadow <3

I thought it was supposed to be "The Marshmallows made me do it"

5. I guess I can forgive the grammatical error..

6. You gotta be ******** me.

7. SicNiss member requesting a CF? Bad form, Bad Form. A bunny just died.

8. Looks like i'll be posting on this, once. I had permission from an admin to post this thread.

@SIC member, i just don't have time, hate me for it if you want.

9. -Hellsangel- is a BCE probationary member. He is not a full member yet. We support 1v1 and as him being probationary we let him have at his opponent. Respect to both. 
    I ask that all BCE remain off this thread.
    AJβʘ$$ øF β¢e

10. Why the hell do clans try to keep their members off the forums, or threads? For the love of Cthulu, its a game. Treat it as such

11. Its my rule, if they don't like it they are free to go. 

12. Its a stupid rule. And this isn't leveled at you alone, but all the clan owners who try this moronic behavior.

13. Will you continue when your life becomes slower again?

14. Not stupid to me, if you wanna know our exp with it follow me. It's quite funny. Lol:

15. Hope RL works out for you Op. GL

16. @Devil
    No, angel simply is weaker. Angel puffed out his or her chest and now is coming to face the consequences.

17. How handy that real life happened to take up all your time when you were getting pounded by shadow. At least have the honor to say you were beaten, and not make excuses.

18. Another thread lol useless stuff no one cares.