The Machines, A New Era Of Warrers!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ---IDD________Carolus_Rex_XIlI, Jul 30, 2013.

1. The re-opened war clan The Machines, some of you maybe remember TM and some of you don't..

However are we now recruitin perms, experience warrers to join us in our way to the glory and the fortunes of MITH.

We have a strategy, bigger better and more powerful then the most you've tried!

Do you wanna be a powerful machina?

Then wall me or my war-commander dip_d_devil

Peace,War & Victory!!

2. Its just awesome. A fresh start is all I wanted. Lets see how many of my frndz n good warrers come forward n take a step towards glory. :) with my best wishes.

3. Hahaha i can't say much.... Need prove? Come here and try the MACHINES... It's really good and have an active chat! The admin and the owner are friendly and the commander is experience in war... U can see his equip, the dip man, and let's do some war! WAR WAR WAR!!!

4. 1/10.Needs more effort.

5. Lol 1 day of re opening and war isnt now its on friday then we will have a successful team no worries

6. The REAL MaCHiNEs reside in KotFE

7. Bad things are going to happen 

8.  oh no 

9. Well zero u are to late.. lol hulk already told me in pm

10. I know. You will be seeing us in the near future For now, grow your clan, like a big buffet 

11. I don't think the real "MaCHiNES" are gonna like there name being used. The Machines number in the hundreds and if one comes to hit they all hit relentlessly.

12. I pity the fools in this clan of imposter machines. I'll stick up on popcorn it's going to be a great but brief show.  Respect MaCHiNEs

13. Thank god they haven't name changed lmao

14. Well this clan was created sevaral years ago and i guess the "real" machines was born in here as i was and no of the kofte guys was in here then lol

15. The machines have been around for years. I believe you have good intentions, you just picked a name that is already claimed and coveted. Hope things work out for you.

16. The original MaCHiNEs were not part of KotFE back then, and existed before your clan, before the clan system was even created

17. So i guess u guys are older then this clan created in 2011 so we can always start a new one if this name provokes u to much so all machine guys will be in the shadows of the machine clans glory

18. Machines vs Machines  OH MY GAWD! Humans are gonna die 