the journey of a gutless noob-with pics

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Mar 31, 2013.

1. The journey of the gutless noob always starts out promising. Full troops, x-tals and pots. The noob is ready. This one has announced perm farm. Nice

[​IMG]

As time passes and things don't go the noobs way. Making up rubbish on their own walls is a fairly good sign of butthurt.

[​IMG]

17 x-tals a day to keep him pinned. Sounds expensive.

Inevitably, the journey always ends with the noob doing what all gutless noobs do...

[​IMG]

They always. Without fail. Call their friends to fight for them. Sad. Weak. Gutless...

The noob that joined in is as deluded as the origianal noob. He can't decide what to put on his wall.

[​IMG]

Scrap that. Lets change it

[​IMG]

This potless. Allyless noob even brags he's in an osw. Clearly he must be a real asset to his clan, with such a fail kingdom and fail following him everywhere.

[​IMG]

Idiots. I almost had a touch of respect for the Black Country warrior in keeping 1 v 1. Just another typical gutless noob in the end. He really should call some more friends. Make it a fair fight. Halfwits

2. I love you.

3.  noobs

4. Alison, I love you! You are my heroine! 

5. 10/10. Good read, well documented. 

6. Everyone loves you.

That's why they're always hitting on you! ;)

7. This might be the most pointless thread made by someone with actual stats

8. I love your threads Alison, always make me laugh :)

9. Why is this pointless? It was fun to read, effort was put into it, and it's about KaWing. Perfectly point-ful.

10. AHAHAHA what a knee slapper, good job Armoury.

11. You know what is really noobish? Noobs who make threads about how they are beating other noobs. 

12. Hence her banner:
    "Queen of Noobs"

13. Holy...is that the real ahdragos?

14. Whats everyone's beef with op. I'm new to kaw somewhat so yeah

15. Allison is.... Just well Allison. I do enjoy the reads. Noob on sister