ThE InSanE AsYLuM is RECRUITING SH for Season 4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-Willma-_-Sturbate-_-, Mar 21, 2014.

1. We are looking for warriors who are loyal, dedicated and who want to WAR!!!

SHADOW HANSELS ONLY ATM

REQUIREMENTS:
    Must have previous war experience
    Must be fully equipped (every slot filled)
    Good BFA
    Good reach
    Preferably HLBC or close to it
    Must have Pots, Xtals and Miths

If you meet our requirements and would like to interview with us please wall:
    InSanE_Scorpio_Chick or Tokir

ThE InSanE AsYLuM is an experienced war clan and home, come join our family :lol:

2. Re: The Insane Asylum is interviewing PERM SH for Season 4

May I join? Im new though and have little experiecnce

3. Re: The Insane Asylum is interviewing PERM SH for Season 4

lol

4. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

Another nice win tonight by TiA... Come on and ask for an interview :cool:

5. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

Ty for the thread Scorpio. SH interview now to get on board for season 4. Don't be afraid, We may be insane but we don't bite. Much.

6. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

Quick question is there going to be any other builds or will kaw be dominated by sh? All I see is sh all the time, shall we forget about the other buildings and just all be sh?

7. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

No support stop trying to exploit MAN UP OR LAY DOWN

8. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

Oh and ditch the barcodes while your at itSMH

9. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

Other builds are always used in war. Unfortunately most clans have more than enough bigs, mids and straight tanks. What seems to be missing are the SH. Due to roster stacking if a clan wants to be competitive it needs to use a lot of SH.

It's a very sad time in KAW that the devs have ignored this huge problem so completely. However until the devs pull their heads out of their asses SH will remain the most important and most sought after builds in EE wars.

10. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

Yes mr punch your face. Because your record seems so great. All the rest of the clans that can't put multiple lb players in every war can't afford to not use SH. We all appreciate your elite and conceited point of view but EE wars should be open to all clans not just the ones stacking LB every war. And as stated above until the devs change/fix the problem the rest of us have no choice.

11. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

Lol at the time of this post your clan has 8 top 200 ally LB in it. Way to go. You continue smashing the other huge clans. We are not stupid enough to use all bigs and get crushed every war.

12. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

Gab don't worry about it. Haters always gonna hate ;)

Full support! Great clan!

Great WC also :)

13. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

YEAH 8 lb????? DO U SEE THIS CLAN running 4 lb and a bunch of sh?

14. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

Lol. As usual not reading. I said you have 8 lb so you don't need any SH. We have 0. So we need them. But again thanks for the ignorant answer. Please leave the thread if you have nothing to contribute and if you can't read the prior posts before spewing more hate and bile. Thank you so much.

15. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

Oh ok that sounds interesting I guess I'll just have to remain a ally for those in wars till that changes.I'll just collect dust instead of mith. Ty to all those who dropped build greatly appreciate your efforts and hard word, I also appreciate the fact that I will now not be able to war for some time, I will work hard on unlocking lands and ug buildings and getting bfa and sweat getting the only equip now available to me (eb). In the meanwhile you can all work on getting as small as you can and finding a place to store all that precious mith.

16. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

H a r d ^ don't know why that is blocked...

17. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

yall using my girlfriends pics again.next time ask

18. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

Wrong post sorry ( support )

19. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

Support. I know first hand this is a solid group of very experienced warriors with great war commanders.

20. Re: The Insane Asylum is RECRUITING PERM SH for Season 4

Another great Win tonight guys and girls... all of you guys are missing out!