the hunger games sign up sheet

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Death_of_a_thousand_corpses, May 2, 2013.

1. The Hunger Games sign up sheet

This is how it works, people get separated into one of the clans i give you. The two clans do a 4 hour system war and the people in the losing clan lets say "die" and get kicked from the clan. Half of the winning people go to the other clan and then war again and repeat, until one last victor stands. (I will announce more about the victor later.) After 10 hunger games the dead and the victors or close to victors will be warring each other.

This is just to know how many people there will be. Once I know how many people will be attending i will announce more details. To sign up post on this form. Thank you.

2. Thanks dark i will add you to the list

3. thnx ill get some other ppl

4. When does this start?

5. Nick88 did this a few months ago.. It ended up failing on the second day. Congrats if this one actually works

6. Awesome!  this is a really good idea, put me on the list

7. Ohh sorry you can't be in it you are to small

8. Who is too small?

9. I mean dark matter assassin when i say you can't

10. Ohh and monster machine is to small to

11. I forgot to mention you must be 4mill combined stats

12. I'm not too small bro, stats don't matter in war I can hit anyone DTW AND DTS are taken off during war

13. That's **** lol whatta noob

14. Lord the signing up will take about a week or less so it will start on the 12th and end on the 18 or so

15. LOL thats dumb to say he to small for a system war

16. Fine i will do all stats then

17. I will tell you were to go and everything all you need to do is fallow directions

18. I cant participate im on a cruise for the hunger games date