The Honey-Badger

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rubyfire, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Dear Forums,
    This post is entitled "The Honey-Badger" because of the lack of ****s that YAFI is giving me. Neither Honey badger, or YAFI gives a ****
    [​IMG]
    YAFI is largely ignoring me.
    I'm sure that some of you are surprised by this, and i'm also sure some of you will pretend that you knew all along this would happen. Myself? [​IMG]
    So far I have only had a few hundred hits from YAFI if that. Not one single strip, not even an attempt. I mean, I know I am not a wealthy KAWer, but my gold is as good as the next person's![​IMG]
    (Picture to demonstrate the poverty my KAW kingdom faces daily, ACTUALLY a picture of iProphet, before Jayde took him in. The bag is filled to the brim with iPhones.)
    So why won't YAFI, the clan known for it's aggressive actions against even the slightest attack, strip me for all i'm worth? Are they THAT busy with iProphet? I asked cambji, and his response was: "you haven't been stripped?" [​IMG]
    I DID NOT cry when he said this to me. Those rumors are lies.
    [​IMG]
    Anyway, I was in need of guidance, and so, as the evil wizards of KAW sometimes do, (such as yarmes. Sadly, or not so sadly, it drove him insane) I consulted the oracle...well, after a little wait. Bellamorte was actually there at the time, and I wasn't feeling lucky enough to think about cutting her. She was saying something about "destruction" "eternal fires" and "an exchange of 1,000 noob souls". I don't remember the specifics. [​IMG] (stylized representation of Bellamorte performing dark ritual at the KAW oracle)
    Eventually, Bellamorte left, and was allowed entry. I made a sacrifice of a noob soul on the oracle, and asked it "Is there any way, o oracle, that I might tempt YAFI into stripping me?" The oracle didn't reply....

Oh who am I kidding, alright, fine, The oracle sent me a picture-mail. This one to be exact.
    [​IMG]
    To my credit, I did not bypass at the oracle.
    I eventually found another noob to sacrifice, and I asked the oracle another question: "O oracle, I desire to be stripped. How might I cause this to take place?" The oracle responded "the place with the idiots, will answer your quest"
    [​IMG]
    I immediately began searching WC. However, many people posted clan ads on my wall. While this is a good way to find noobs to sacrifice to the oracle, it was unfruitful, as applied to finding a stripper of any kind.
    I focused and meditated heavily.
    [​IMG]
    Where could the oracle be speaking of? It hit me like shot of tequila, (the shot you knew you might regret, and ended up, indeed, regretting)
    The forums!
    where else could I find a group, such as the one the oracle specified? And so, I come to you, forumers all, begging you
    [​IMG]
    C'mon you maladjusted group of noobs! Strip me naked!
    [​IMG]
    I will thank all who participate preemptively. *ahem* thank you for stripping me, and not succumbing to the PVE apathy that has befallen our beloved KAW. You don't suck. Thank you. Be gentle, it's my first time.
    [​IMG]

2. Seems like a clever way to get someone to buy your allies:)

3. I was just about to ask you how it was going, im building up for you bro.

4. what did i do? :shock:

5. Everybody! Look at lion! He doesn't understand what the word "strip" means! He is obviously unprepared for the aforementioned aggression!

6. Haha nice thread!

7. I love honey badgers

8. Omg David tennant!

9. This was a good read. I smiled. Nice work

10. This thread is 20 times better because of Tennant.

11. 

Ok I'm good I put in my appearance.... Still not really sure of the point of this post.