The Great Mith deception by those ATA hosers. 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Hey Devs! Listen up you hosers!

[​IMG]

First look at my clan mate:

[​IMG]

Now get past the crappy name and the crappy war stats. Fact is that you hosers only gave him EIGHT mith when he casted FOURTEEN.

In short, you Canadian hosers hosed him big time. You lie and say the more we cast, the more we get, but that's just a pile of moose manure, isn't it? My clan mate would have been better of if we lost the war! This stinks as bad as those pair of beavers I had back in Montreal. It is as crappy as that brown slop you hosers try to pass off as drinkable beer.

The real tragedy is all the poor gullible smucks who cast 30-40ith every time because they believe you lies. Stop sniffing the maple syrup, ATA. Just because you are Canandian doesn't mean you have to hose your clientele every chance we get. Treat us right or we will start coming after your hoser bacon!

[​IMG]
    You hosers picked the wrong Asian to hose with.

No Canadian team will win Lord Stanley this year either, so why even try?

The Canknuckleheads are chokers!
    The Maple Laughs are too!

2. Think thats bad I was in a horrible miss match. Lost by 16b so devs still have a bugs to fix within the EE wars

3. Can't help losing. Problem here is the dude got less mith than he cast. He was hosed.

4. Yea big time, he should have got atleast what he casted back

5. He casted after war started

6. If you cast before it tells you "the war starts in x minutes, whatever mith you cast now will be added to you're end bonus if you win" then you don't get the mith you casted back.

7. You dare not touch or gold bacon 

#canadaforeverrules

8. This reminded me of Op after Mith payout
    [​IMG]

9. Hmmm
    Email support@athinkingape.com
    Include your
    Kaw name
    You play kaw
    Your issue.
    Screen shots are good help, and this thread isn't. Request a lock from a moderator.

10. Bro u better be careful what u say about my country... I'm a proud Canadian and I don't like people talking smack about my country. Keep going and u will see me in ur news feed!!

11. Um...those aren't really epic war stats are they? I'm sorry but you shouldn't expect your friend to get insane mith for what?...100m gold and 20 actions lol

12. He either cast mith before or after "newsfeed to cast mith now and start of war". Like a noob, I was busy one day before so I cast too soon and wasn't reimbursed for it either.

13. I won a war and casted 20mith and got 10bck wtf

14. If your member had more than 20 successful actions then he would have gotten a lot more

15. Lol.... "Hosers", lmfao, damn no good Canadians.

16. Guess where the Canadians immigrated from...
    The USA

17. So yes, "damn no good Canadian hosers"