the good old days

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RaptorRenamed, Sep 4, 2013.

1. So after going inactive for a year or two I came back to some newer things. First of all there is almost no clans doing wars. Wars were one of my favorite things to do. Second of all most active players have do not farm. Well kaw is a war game you are going to get farmed.

#bringbacktheolddays!

2. A year or two was pwar-EB

3. Must be a new month. Time to bring back the "what happen to..." threads...

4. I know,but people only did pwars/ebs to train for wars, now people only do pwars/ebs

5. They don't do pwars any more

6. Pwars is old news best now to live out the old glory days thru actions, one stroll on the bl insta-pwars if it's a hit on the wrong person...

7. Check out the new EE wars. About the closest you'll get, unless you join a high ranking war clan that takes roughly a year or more to get into.

8. #opisadipstick

9. "A year or two ago" is not the "good old days". It was pwars or EBs, depending on when you actually left. Currently there are lots of Estoc Wars (a... Different kind of war) and a massive OSW taking place.

#burnallthehashtags

10. I know that EBs were made 2 years ago, but people never abused them like now. People used to do EBs to get bigger for wars now they just do EBs to get bigger for nothing. I don't see anything fun in that.

11. Go inactive another 2 years and somebody may care.

12. I saw this yesterday, had a thought, decided against posting, then saw this today. So..is it wrong to want to attack people who complain about no fighting these days (in-game)? Not that I can..stat difference too high and all that, but there /is/ fighting and farming, and false absolutes or near-absolutes like the op used bother me.

PS: Not to say that I'm not as guilty as a op towards a '#bringbacktheolddays' rant (minus the hashtag). Feel free to bring the rain if you ever feel so inclined towards any of my posts. It just...seems silly aside from nostalgia.

13. Ppl did pwars not for training but for growing.....

14. #CorinthianSighting :eek:

15. Kaw can be played many different ways. It's a game and its up to each person to decide how they want to use their time on kaw.

As a general game it has changed and some will prefer it as it was but of you don't like it then YOU can change your own game to something you want it to be.

I've played many types of kaw and enjoyed them all but got bored and moved on to another style. I also play different styles with different accounts lol - if bored with one then I log on to another for a while.

Posts about the past for nostalgia are good fun n i enjoy reading them. Moaning about the present is stupid as its your decision to play the way you do.

All in my own opinion of course!

Cheers
    Snr 

16. I agree with snr play how you want don't conform.