The future of kaw??

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TheRedMist, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Hello kaw just your average noob here,i just want to gather the opinions of kawers that have played at least 3 years.Do you guys with the way the game has changed and the new directions its taking think kaw is dying? as so many like to claim or do you think kaw is going strong and will live on for years to come?

2. Long live kaw!!!

3. I don't think it's dying it's dying if anything they r tring to advertise more than in the past

4. The people complaining about it dying are still buying seals to reach bc or get strip funds.

Dying, KaW is not.

5. Yeah, maybe when 80% of hte clans die off, KaW will too, but until then, devs are making 6$ per hte that each clan does. In our clan, of 24 hours, we run probably about 22-26 htes, that's a whopping $132-$156 per day

6. Don't worry little buddy, KAW isn't going anywhere 

7. Kaw is not fulfilling its full potential, there is so much more that the Devs could do with this game as well as to promote this game ... I do sometimes wonder what all the brilliant minds at ATA are actually doing with their time and talent.

That said, kaw still has >50,000 active accounts (though many of these are alts) and produces good revenue, so I think that Kaw still has a future. How good and how long the future of the Kawmunity will be is in the hands of ATA management but of course depends on their investors and whether the investors' ROI and IRR expectations are being met.

8. Ok let me tell you this game is dying. It's not the same anymore... I got a new iPhone and I had to make a new account that's y I'm so low... But really. 25 free lands for 50$?!?! Why?!!? This game makes no sense?! I'm so bored now I might delete it.

9. Please do.

10. You will be missed

11. you will be remembered as a hero

12. KaW isnt going anywhere. I wont let it.

13. Been playing 5 years in July, old kaw kept me active more...and it was a lot more competitive

14. changing yes, dying no

15. Kaw is too boring. Nothing new ever happens.

Sure, you have wars and stuff but it's all just numbers. It can't compete with other games that actually have objects to defend and attack and build. This game can't compete even with its own brother app SMASH.

This game wasn't really meant to ever take off I don't think. It's always been a community of a couple thousand active players and always will be until it dies.

16. Devil, this game has been in the top 100 (often top 50, at times even top 20) grossing apps for several years ... it has hardly been a failure or a small club of a few thousand.

17. P.S. Devil, if its so damn boring, why is it that you have over 10,700 forum posts???

18. Kaw hopefully won't die, just needs some advertising

19. The game is on its arse its dying dying died