The Final solution-WAR GAMES

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hsdrky1, May 31, 2013.

1. Background of the war
    don't worry this will be small
    Peaceful tribes ruled over KaW people prospered and grew. But then blood lust rulers turned on one another and put KaW into chaos luckily there were heroes who saved KaW from the blackness and as tribute we put on these games on to remind us or the evilness that could happen again if we let it.

These games will be held at the clan Final Solutions for this is where we decided weather KaW is going to blackness or light.
    the roster will be divided up into five groups
    0-500K cs
    501K cs-1.5 mil cs
    1.6 mil cs-3 mil cs
    3.1 mil cs-5 mil cs
    and finally 5.1 mil cs and up

Now on to the tasks that these games will have. These tasks will include but not limited to hitting others a number of times. Successfully stripping other members ext.
    each task you complete will give you points and if you do not have enough points at the dead line you will be KOed and will be kicked from the clan. each task will be worth different amounts of points and will given out at random times so make sure you are active.
    time for rules
    You may
    1.Farm any of the players
    2.Strip any of the players
    3.Make Alliances
    4.Report outside hits

You may not
    1.Be disrespectful to other players
    2.Tell Friends outside the game to hit players
    3.Try to cheat our system

make sure you have gold for strips because depending on the strip you will get bonus points which could give you a lead in the competition.

since there is 100 slots available there will be 20 slots for each category post in the thread if you would like to join

also looking for assistants so wall me if you would like to do that

and finally we will be using the group Final Solution in palrango for screen shots and other things

the last sigh up date is 6/2/13

ps will be editing when needed

2. rooster 1
    500K and under

rooster 2
    1.5 mil and under

rooster 3 3 mil and under

rooster 4 5 mil and under

rooster 5 5.1 mil and up

will be adding names soon

3. Making fixes now

4. Basically a copy of the KaW War Games.

5. But it won't work

6. haha balto the thing is we will actually doing it and now stay on topic

7. Ummmmm. We are actually doing it to lol.

8. I can't make up my own game so lets copy someone else's

9. Ours will work though I'm betting my build on it I will drop my build to zero if ours dosnt work

10. Shadow the only reason I am doing this is because I have waited about a good month for the other thing to start and now they are waiting another two weeks and then they probably will post pone again

11. Hs stop saying that

12. We will not postpone again it's a one time thing

13. Why it's true now we can talk about this in a pm

14. /lock I'm fine pmsing and talked it over