The Favor Wars Season 1 Info

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Miss-Behave, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Years ago, the god of war had a daughter, Sylvia. She was unlike her father and was very calm and caring. Her father disliked this and slaughtered everyone she knew. This of course had the effect he was hoping for she was now corrupt and destructive, but in the end he got what he deserved and he was killed. Now every year she goes down to earth and threatens to slaughter everyone like her friends were, unless kingdoms rise up and play her games of war. Every year these games are different and very challenging. The winning nation is blessed with amazing things as a result of winning her games.

Info
    •Any clan can enter
    -No mismatches will be given
    •There are 5 wars
    -Not Required To Do All
    •Members Allowed Very
    •Winners currently receive nothing unless KaW_admin sponsors
    •More info will be released in later threads

WHY?
    Simple, wars are becoming bland and this is a fun way to get into a good war with your clan and really try out your stats and not worry about adt or sdt! Just a fun time :) I really hope you enjoy doing these

HOW TO SIGN UP
    (it's not final either just if you are interested)
    •Own a clan
    •PM Me

This was just a small thread to get this info out there! This will expand as you guys give me feedback and hopefully this can be a big event! I am willing to work as hard as you guys are willing to participate! Happy KaWing

Sincerely
    -Anonymous

2. Uh, what?

3. Good question

4. It's a just to see how many people are interested in doing a different kind of war and info about it

5. I see...might be tough to do this

6. Spoiler- The First War is the Sea War (It has a lot to do with scouting and stealing)

7. Oh also I forgot if your clan doesn't want to do it a merc team will be provided for all the clanless players

8. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but a similar event is currently going on. Plus the regular Chaos Wars.

9. This is very planned out and detailed it won't begin until mid-January

10. Popularity will die out by then.

11. Tell yourself that

12. *plop* that's the sound of a great idea taking a suicide belly flop off a bridge.

13. Please stay off of my thread

14. Umm.. Could be ok.. Needs more details

15. @Aquaa
    SCORING

16. ... Weird.. I copied and pasted the whole first war details..

17. SCORING AND POINTS
    Sylvia has provided your nation with ships and its your duty to find your nation's best pirates to steal your enemies gold

These wars are different and you win them by points not by final gold!
    (25 Members Allowed)
    3 Steals=1 Point
    6 Scouts=1 Point
    Attacks=0 Points
    9 Assassinations=1 Point
    10,000,000Gold=1 Point

Good Luck Everyone
    Sincerely
    -Anonymous