The End of an Era: Chaos Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Chaos, Aug 19, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

Hi guys,

Hate to play devils advocate, but I don't think Chaos Wars will be back. My prediction is that Individual and Primal Wars will replace how wars are done in season 4, with some minor tweaks. As much as I want Chaos back, every decision the devs have made since early this year, was aimed to fix this issue of war abuse and imbalance people have cried about since season 2. Look at the facts...

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=163114

What was their answer to imbalance? Primal Wars

From the developers perspective, by removing BFA and BFE out of the equation, wars at their core now seem fairer then ever before. Nothing is fairer then SH vs SH or HFLCBC accounts vs HFLCBC.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=165845

What was their answer to war abuse? Individual Wars and War Bans

Individual Wars are the foundation to eliminating exploitative team combinations. However, this system randomly mixed players based on strength, and sometimes abusive behavior emerged from some bad eggs in KAW. That being said, punishments such as war bans were implemented to solve this, to maintain the integrity of war.

Now a new issue has emerged. War Participation. As many have said, these restrictions aren't that fun. Everyone misses Chaos and that has resulted in many dropping in an effort to war, basically saying screw these conditions. So what is the solution?

Challenging new rewards any EE vet will salivate for and consider implementing better content for War. Increased Regens in EE or 1 vs 1 vs 1 wars being some ideas I came with myself here.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=164710

Regardless, this is what I myself believe after reflecting what the developers have said and done this entire year. What do you guys think?

Cheers,
    Chaos

2. i think they have saved me and a boatload of others a ton of money.

Im building up from sh to do my 1 indi war every 2 weeks.

Dont care if/that sh is nerfed i was not going to stay that way forever anyway.

I think you will see primal war participation drop off.

Basically if they have investors, profits gonna show next quarter

3. Devs ve crazy probs loosing alot of $$ with these primal wars

4. I'm surprised Chaos would have negative things to say about indi wars, since he was such an advocate of ASW.

Win or lose, I want to have fun. Primals have had lots of close matches and I'm having fun. Couldn't always say that when I was matched against the RH horde.

5. Why the hell would anyone that's worked hard on bfe and participate in them? It's pretty messed up that they nullified people's efforts any money for half the wars. Everyone needs to stay out of them and stop buying xtals. If I was into ee and accumulated all that equipment and trillions in allies I would be raging pissed.

6. I want to see what other builds players have up their sleeves.

7. Neutral on indi wars frog bro. 

8. Better not devs ...