the dumbest maiden if them all

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "Mirror mirror on the wall who's the dumbest of them all?"I asked. "Iron maiden on your wall for they truly are all maiden with no iron"responded the mirror. "Would it be because they are the only ones that are quite daft, to the point they would impersonate zaft?" Well you all get the point I would have posted pictures but photobucket is glitching just look at my wall the guy requesting cf on my wall twice in the same hour two days ago is now claiming to be cella's main. Does it get any stupider than that ? Iron maiden236 I'm calling you out a third time you have the purely maiden part down but when it comes to iron,your but a clown.

2. He again is claiming to be cella on my wall 0.o

3. Wait, this guy is still around? I had at least hopes he had died in a horrific accident involving kittens and a firehose.

4. Yes autocorrect screwed up the word of.

5. Considering how many alts cella has, he could be telling the truth.

6. You know, you could actually wall cella to confirm.

7. ^ that's what I'll be doing now

8. I already did it

9. If she is cella your an idiot. If she is not I'm on your side :)

10. I can 99% guarantee she is not cella

11. It's 246. Learn your even numbers kid.

12. Lol and the idiot is summoned claiming cella is a man and that you are cella?

13. Why would cella say it's her alt? I don't believe it because RedStar is her alt but she never says he is.

14. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban. Ban.

15. What a **** tard

16. Lol the evidence is stacking of iron maiden lying

17. And I do hope ironmaiden is banned as you are not allowed to impersonate another player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.