The DEVS Have Redeemed thereselves

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DIGITAL_BATH, Aug 16, 2012.

1. And Made Bonuses for Farming 

I'm so happy I'm ******** rainbows.

2. Still not happy about T4 discount.

3. Or just scouting inactives and attacking osfs

4. If you do as troll said your a ***** and should quit the game. **** fod **** im gonna **** some ppl :lol:

5. Cheese ur never happy bro. Such is lifeand im bein lazy. Someone wall me and tell me how long it is til the lv2 upgrade is out. Not the time damn u I can read. I just dun feel like thinking hard enough to equate the math and tell myself how many hours away I am from it. I'll hire 20b in craps from the first person to correctly tell me on my wall. Thanks

6. Mick you know I'm your nerd  you're supposed to wall me all stupid questions

7. What do you mean Virus :shock:

8. I like how high the achievements are...

9. Next Achievement Available should be

Attacks on Different Kingdoms

Hit 1000 different Kingdoms.

10. I still crave more...

11. equipment..

12. Te question is how long have the redeemed there selfs

13. 30 seconds...a long time in a gun battle, fortunately.

14. They have redeemed herself. "Epic Battle" is considered attacks on a kingdom. I just unlocked an achievement hitting a epic.

15. I believe they are using the attacks we arleady have done to enemy kingdoms in the past maybe.

16. Ki just hit eb once and got my lvl2 achievment. Maybe it loads when you hit an epic.

17. This is horseshit. Hitting epics is not hitting kingdoms. you should only get achievement for hitting people not monsters. The DEVS **** up again. 

18. @Virus, the EB noobs win again.

Lol