The Continent Wars - Please Read

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xx-daTomoT-xx, Dec 14, 2013.

1. I am sorry to let you all know that the idea of the Continent Wars has failed. This begun with XTREME abandoning Team Europe, and the project in general.

To the general opinion of Team Europe, I took up leadership yesterday, in order to keep things running. As you know, XTREME had planned for us a six hour system war, beginning at 9PM GMT. There's been lots of issues relating to clans and bringing in players and sending spies and so forth, so the fun element was ruined anyway.

In coming up to declare the war, many issues were raised about countdown times and war times. When I came to declare the war, the shortest option was 12 hours. It is a failure on the part of all clan leaders, myself included, that a six hour war does not exist. This highlights the extreme lack of knowledge about system wars.

However, we arrived on and declare a 12 hour war on Team Africa as planned. Team Africa promptly rejected the war and went back to EBing. Some players in Team Europe, which is now being run by player Informer, are still trying to organise a war.

However, multiple clans are facing mass desertion. I am afraid I cannot see it happening.

On behalf of the organisation of the Continent Wars, I would like to apologise for all those involved, as well A Thinking Ape themselves; that this project has come to ground. I bear no ill will towards any players or leaders involved. For ATA; I am sorry you chose to support this project, which has failed. This is of no reflection on A Thinking Ape.

TL;DR: Organisation was shoddy, so the wars have failed. Sorry guys.

~daT.

2. :cry: was bumped for war

3. Ok thx for info

4. Team Africa rejected the war because our leader was not on and since the only time was 12 hours, we decided to wait until this was sorted out with our leader

5. So team Europe forfeights. Team Africa wins round 1

6. I ******* worked my ass off

7. Same I was so psyched for this but no one could war that long on such short notice.
    I met some awesome ppl in team Europe n I won't forget ya n I will war with ya some day.
    Gutted honestly gutted.

8. Thanks for info

9. What narwhal said but if you want to :(

10. This

11. Team North America has sirvived

12. South America will still declare war on Asia

13. Who wants to fight Team Australia?

14. Omg South America was actually made :0

15. Its not failing. I will take over amd it will change to tomorrow. 6 hour wars. No more. No less. Get your teams together.

16. The order of wars will still stay the same.
    But no more than 75 members. No less than 50.

17. Declare 12 hr war losing side forfit after 6 hours. Come on guys!!!!!!

18. Well that fucken sucks>:{

19. Hopefully this can be better organized on a later time, and with people that helped with the development as leaders to make sure it keeps the value of being for fun, and not serious and needing ridiculously high stats to join as so smaller players can enjoy it as well.