The Color Wars [Tournament]

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Moody, Jul 21, 2015.

1. [title2]The Color Wars.[/title2]

At the moment this is an idea in development. This is purely to garner interest in an idea of putting some war into Kingdoms At War. This has been done before with a cyan Vs purple war, it's time to expand to all the mithril colors.

With season 5 seemingly far away as well as this new event starting then a player-derived war tournament could be a bit of a laugh and could be scheduled for after this event.

The match-making system is this... What is your favorite mithril color? This puts you into that color for a tournament. Teams will then be sorted out by myself and a couple of volunteers. Each clan will be owned by a color-neutral player (mod/VK).

In this early stage, please post if you are interested in warring with your favorite mith color and your second favourite mith color (if your fave color is oversubscribed then you may be asked to use the alternative)

The colors available are listed below for the lazy amongst you:
    Cyan
    Purple
    Blue
    Gold
    Light Pink
    Lime Green
    Steel Gray
    Hot Pink

Chances are this will be a 6 hour system war, no knockout system just a simple brawl as per the old days. Rewards are something I am looking into at this time, no promises.

I look forward to seeing the number of people interested with further information to be released if this idea is popular.

Many thanks
    Moody

2. Re: The Color Wars

This is really corny.

"Lets war with our fave color!! YAY!"

could you make kaw any lamer? Here is an idea stop kissing their butts and coming up with ghey ideas

3. Re: The Color Wars

Yes because setting up a war tournament is totally kissing the developer behinds....

Kaw totally doesn't want more warring and less eb events....

You totally seem to just get the community feelings right now...

4. Re: The Color Wars

Support

5. #1 Cyan
    #2 Hot pink

6. 1) Blue
    2) Cyan

7. Guys if we actually get enough support for this just think of it like ASW but open for everyone.

8. Have fun with your coloring books dorks

9. I like pancakes

10. Hotpink
    blue

11. If you give me pancakes i will support you

12. Support!

1: Cyan
    2: Purple

14. Heck yeah! Support!!!

1. Cyan
    2. Lime Green

15. 1.)Gold
    2.)Blue

16. Yes please.
    My favorite color would be light pink

17. Everyone loves cyan :|

18. The heart wars were alot fun and were very similar. It was also set up by the users