The clan Guerrilla

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *inyourazz (01), Mar 7, 2013.

1. I have some questions concerning this clan.

The clan owner claims that "guerrilla" has defeated some well known and respected clans in OSW. But refuses to mention them by name. To be honest, I have never heard of guerrilla until recently. My question to you, the reader is " Where does 'guerrilla' stand in the hierarchy of OSW clans." When ranking guerrilla please include clans it has defeated and lost to, concerning OSW.

2. Probably a merger of old players/friends ?

3. You are asking because your main got listed as a pure farm on Guerillas clan page?

4. I'm not a real perm farm. I take a couple hits each day, thats it. This doesn't make my KaW experience uncomfortable at all. I'm just trying to verify and confirm some claims that have been made. We have all heard of ZAFT, Last Rights, Regulators. But, who is 'guerrilla' ? and why do they claim the status of previously mentioned clans?

5. You havent heard of guerrilla because you are new to this game. They're a great clan and i am friends with them we fought in osws against loads of clans but that wasn't in guerrilla. They still did loads of osws

6. *facepalm* u again

7. Respect to Guerrilla, they are legit. Op apologize to juice and im sure youll be able to play again.

8. OP are u serious?! lol i think u like to be farmed...don't worry when we are finished with u...u will never forget our Clan 

9. Op, posting a thread about juice is one thing, but posting a thread about guerrilla is a bad thing, maybe we dont tell you our osw victorys bcuz we dont like showing off, op you havnt been playing kaw for a long time have you? Im guessing not or you are a major noob if you are, full respect to guerrilla, been with them since i started kaw, so count buck up your ideas or you will b stripped by the morning

10. My best of advise for you op is to reset

11. New Age friends and comrades. Fighting alongside us for a long time. Osw hardened warriors. Mess with them at your own risk.
    Guerrilla
    New Age

12. The big problem you Count is

YOU DON'T COUNT....!!!!

 GUERRILLA 

13. Oh btw i fought alongside a lot of the members in guerrilla in the kotfe/family war

14. Count, i really DONT Understand You, you got no life, nothing to do With WHO we fought before, we are an OSW clan, we DONT OSW all the time because we like to have fun time too:) BUT we OSW when we need to and when we are bored, like you, i pinn YOU like 24/7 and YOU Say YOU get afew hits each day? then your not just à patetic stalker, your Also à lier Why should i explain ANYTHING to you, your not even Worth the trubble, people are laughting at you in whole kaw FOR the forums YOU make, really patetic, so do yourself à favor, just apologise and we can move On, otherwise i never stop ON your ass so have à nice day and we talk later YOU and mebye My little 

GUERRILLA
    NEW AGE

15. So op, was hobo worth it all?  He reset, maybe you should too! Lol

16. You got a mouth that's bigger than Hudson Bay...!!!!
    You Claim to be a Vet on this game n all you do is start crap you CANNOT FINISH then you CRY like a little baby all over KaW that you is the Victim...!!!!
    You could start by looking up Self Respect n apply it to your miserable childish pitiful excuse of a sad existence...!!!!
     GUERRILLA

17. The people in Guerrilla are war-hardened warriors, please stop posting threads about Juice or Guerrilla, makes you dumb. Support for our well respected ally and friends!

 ༆ Bєyση∂ Įmαgιηα†ιση ༆ 