the "big" war against Ancienne ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. why can ...

________________ipothead______

(16x "_" ipothead 6x "_")

attack me and clear a FULL set of def pots although he got NO strength at all AND although I myself got NO troops at all to hit back??? ...

explain, please!!! ...

2. Why haven't you stopped playing this game, nobody likes you.

Please explain this to me!

3. no one forced you to like me ... nobody has to ... but no one got the right to artificially and abusively get rid of me in game either ... just bc we disagree on "how to play the game" ... i can play as I like and you can play as you like as long as you don't touch my rights, too! ...

<edit>
    btw ... forgot to mention ... he probably failed ... and I never saw clearing a full set of def pots by FAILS! ...
    </edit>

4. He's' in your hit range, and his attack is bigger than your defense.

5. lol can't even reserve first reply properly. :lol: just leave.

6. Wow more forum posts. Attention seeking much?

7. @harddrive It was a legitimate question. No reason to bash OP, and especially no reason to say "we all" when you just mean yourself.

Game mechanics are somewhat weird; it's sometimes incoherent who can attack whom and to which results.

8. Dot...... Dot......... Dot...........

9. are you kidding? ... I got NO troops at all on my main ... means I can't even hit back if I wanted! ...

and he can kill a FULL set with his stats of 84k/53k/900/900 ... although I got huge BFE and BFA!!! ...

10. Fear the dots ..... ..... ..... .....

11. It's because you got nothing he's probably hitting with pots

Hell I might even make my alt small enough to farm you.

Just leave already...would be...best...for...you!

12. You can be hit if you have cash out.
    even with no attack stats

13. it obviously is an alt of a huge player according to his hire price ... now ... who wants to still insist that I'm not getting stalked for more than two years specifically???!!! ...

disregarding all the defamings and hits by some lb players themselves even when I didn't reach a stage of "same range"!!! ...

14. you sure you mean "best for you" ... or is it rather best for YOU?! ...

15. Dot fetishes should be against ToU.

16. Best for me

You can't even touch me

17. Anc.. You do realize that that person IS playing the game the way they feel it should be played. Granted, it's intentional but the devs wouldn't allow hitting other players unless it were, you know, ALLOWED. Food for thought

18. These...threads....are.... absolutely... hilarious... .......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.