The Best Clan in Kaw vs Goldninja

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have the best clan in Kaw. Kotfe is not the wealthiest clan and prolly will never be. Not rich with gold anyways. I think we are the richest clan in members. We attract a special breed of player. Namely animals. Predators and territorial beasts for the most part. A few softer breeds as well, to help balance out our ferocity. But we are not perfect. If u throw so many different kinds of animals in the same cage there will be drama. The lions will harass the bears. The tigers will wrestle gorillas and the wolves will all fight each other for pack order. This is the nature of things when you make animal soup.

But if you poke our bears. Rest assured you will be feeding our lions. Every clan boasts "hit one, get us all" We don't make such claims because it's so natural to us that it happens like clockwork. One of our members was hire hit over a 250b ally sale.

We were going to strip the assailant regardless and we were prepping to war his clan as well. But he made our job so much easier. He snuck attacked us first. He opened two kotfe leaders for 25T in one night and made away with just under 10t. He was kicked from his clan and on his own. Now I will say this. Goldninja has an army of Alts bigger than mine ( which is saying something ) and any normal clan would be in trouble trying to deal with him. But we are not a normal clan.

He was in the ca in our before kotfe woke up. And pinned and zeroed on all known accounts. Now what makes me the proudest. We are at the point where we don't need to tell people to unbank. Or track. It just happens. Like a machine :) and regardless what squabbles are happening within Kotfe, 'a bring is together.

And if there is one thing all Kotfe share in common is this. We are all sharks. All of us. And if your blood is in the water. Luck won't save you. And now both goldninja's LB accounts are gone. Along with a handful of his banks.

We are also all human. We all have families. And recent light has revealed sad truths. That goldninja has just had recent deaths in his family and if he will respond. We will cf and let him rebuild.

Nightmare
    KotFE Lord

2. so are you lions, tigers, bears or sharks?!

3. Sorry didnt read the thread properly.

I know what youre trying to say now haha :)

4. Hire hit= no bueno

5. They are definitely sharks. Always circling...circling in cc looking for any reason to bite.

When there is no one to hit . They hit each other.

Maybe not the wealthiest clan, definitely the most dangerous and proud.

6. Support for retaliating over ally tax 

7.  well said mare

8. I think a bear could murder a lion unless it was young hurt or weak.

9. It really speaks volumes of the gap between the rich kawer and the average kawer, when a single guy can strip 25 trillion in allies.

Gold ninja is definitely an extremely wealthy guy.

10. Hmm skinny sorry but I don't agree with you,they look after each other like no one else does,few clans do that. And their cc isn't as you describe it (pardon my English if I made a mistake)

11. Funny how deaths, illness, and hospitalizations all happen around OSWar time.

12. @alepudaki. You clearly haven't spent any length of time at kotfe assassins. And clearly have never been in their ca.

I speak from experience. Not assumptions.

13. @Imitation You noticed that too!! :lol: Respect to KoTFE though

14. MaCHiNE

15. Alep knows exactly what KotFE is. She has had her derty dert for some time now lol but neway MaRE I couldn't have said it better nor would I want to do it lol. Osw promised to bring hundreds for decimiation

16. Of course we feel bad about goldninja's loss and we send him our deepest sympathies to him and his family but it's still no excuse for what happen and what he did........said my peace and I for one support Mare

17. It's a game.. We fight.. I got some RL issues too but that will never be my excuse if I "get in over my head"

18. Lions, tigers, and bears! Oh my!

You guys got sharks with fricken lasers too?

When I read the op, those two movie references jumped out at me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.