The ally market has a small problem!?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rising_Star, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Hello my fellow kaw'ers,

This thread will not contain any fancy bb codes or whatever, because I simply don't care and I am also too stupid to do so.

Anyway, moving on to the problem.
    So, not long ago my main sold an attack build ally, which had a prize from 1.3T. I wanted to get my spy bfa on point, so I decided to look for a hansel or ps. When I finally found a good one(it sold in less than 3 days), I noticed I dropped from being ranked in ally lb to being unranked. I talked to a few other clannies and they also said that buying hansels/ps makes you drop down ally lb. So, this means that attack builds and spy builds aren't making a difference. This is nonsense, spy builds cost way more to get bc and spy stats are always less than attack stats. They shouldnt be equal, the lower stats that are unavoidable should be compensated, otherwise buying spy builds isn't very profitable in terms of being lb.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes in this thread, I suck balls.

~Star

2. Nice rant.

It is true the typical spy build doesn't rank well, not even on the overall, I've noticed a lot that hansels are a big commodity to those in the larger alliances, mainly to help with their spy defence. To slow minor strips, that's about it so they tend to be worth more

3. Spy builds are traditionally more expensive than attack builds, bfa was a huge player before so many more lands, buildings and equipment were introduced (and still is at the top and bottom of account sizes).

I'm not quite what you are asking for however, ally market prices are determined by the market itself- you bought a spy ally at what you deemed to be a fair price, then complained about it later? If you aren't happy with the price of an ally, then i'd suggest simply not buying it, and continue shopping for allies you are happy with the price of. In addition, usually buying lots of smaller allies works out better value- you can buy more stats for your money, and the turn over is usually quicker if you are looking to trade.

iphi.

4. You dont understand iphi. What I am saying is, if you spend 1.3T on an attack build you will be ranked, when you spend 1.3T on a spy build, I highly doubt that. 1.3T spy has way less stats than a 1.3T atk build, but theyre still counted the same on lb.

Idk where you got all that from what you just said, but I didn't say any of that lol. The ally sold after 3 days, how can I not be happy with my buy?

5. Nope, i'm obviously confused..

The ally LB takes into account the strength of your allies, therefore i'm struggling to see why you are comparing the effects of a 1.3 trill attack ally, against a 1.3 trill spy ally, this to me is like comparing apples and pears when it comes to ally LB...?

6. If you spend 1,3T on a decent spy build ally, you will just get around spot 9.500 on the ally LB. Try it out, buy mine 

This always has been the case.
    But an HFBC spy build will also have less combined stats compared to an HFBC att build. And it will therefore (all other stats equal) be ranked lower in the overall LB itself.

You have to decide what you're after when investing in allies.
    A source of income?
    A source of BFA? What type of it?
    Or just to get a spot on the LB?

It's just like comparing the price of two cars or houses of the same size. The prices rarely will be equal...

7. Seems to me like it's unfair, that if you buy only spy allies, you will always be ranked lower than if you spent the same on atk allies. The lower stats of spy builds arent calculated within the lb ranking..

8. I think I see what the op is saying.

Spy stats can sometimes be ranked higher than attack stats in a clan rosta. It would appear that OP is asking why this is not the same on the Leaderboards. It think that's what your asking OP?

9. Not quite :lol:

Apparently everyone has a hard time understanding my question, idk how to rephrase this tho.. So yeah, I might even request a /lock

10. I stopped reading at i am to stupid to do so.

11. Spy builds are more wanted thus more expensive thus less stats per gold. As for lb ranking, it doesnt matter .-.

12. It does if you're the spy build. They rank lower on the LB, you're in the late 30's before you see a hansel

13. The devs addressed this before. Let me look for the thread.

14. Isn't ally lb based on on value not build?

15. What OP is trying to say is if u hire 2t attack build ally u will be arnd 7xxx in qlly lb.

While if he hires same 2T spy build ally u qill b arnd 65xx in ally lb.

Though both r hfbc and max cs why the difference in ally rank of urs.

Is thag what u r asking ?

16. OP, being lower on the ally LB is just a result of having spy allies. You just have to deal with it. Spies have generally lower stats simply because that's how spy building work.

17. Kenpachi gets it, finally someone who does. Also rokola, that's not fair imo, why does someone in need of spy allies need to get punished for that, and thus be lower on ally lb?

18. Spies give less stats then attack builds. If you are going only spy builds then you will be getting less stats for your gold. Going for attack build will give more sats for your gold. But if you prefer spy builds why complain.

Either way LB rank doesn't matter, it is just a number. Why do you care if you are ranked or unranked. If you so desperately want to be ranked buy an attack build and move on.

19. Op is saying he wishes he didn't have to spend more to keep his place on LB. Good news.... YOU DONT!!

That's right starting today you can stop hiring spies and hire war donkeys

[​IMG]