Thats all i got to say ? OSW...is it changing ?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bEdIam, Jan 14, 2014.

1. "Hmmmmmmmm". Ref Grumpy

Now for a little back reference on me before i continue.

My first osw ........kotfe/ts/cr v RCA/MDK and the Wendyms issue..... I still remember being in the CC when RCA introduce the "bank of kotfe" ...never seen a tower build like it 

I remember MDK Assassin being a vocal force in that osw....but the point of the recall was this was the first time i'd ever seen a clan chat In OSW. Ive been addicted ever since..

Nowadays however ive seen this new EB b4 target tactic evolve.

Im do not suggest this is incorrect, I just wonder how stripping someone then allowing that player to rebuild pots n allies (on more EBs) is helpful to war clans?

I suspect that everyone see's the issue with being a EB n Strip clan, yet no one has worked out what to do against them (Think pyramids )

Yafi invented this tactic when overwhelmed...(again i remember Apple.  ..). But Yafi are a war clan...

Place them in a different situation and they will evolve a new strategy no doubt.....

So...whilst im drunk and banked 2k in gold bars in 2 days, id like to know what you think of it ?

Does this tactic work to produce a game ending result ? Or is it just a holding tactic ?

Voice your thought n say why also please

Or let the thread die....or......troll n risk.......

2. I have a ton banked in bb. It's all I did for a few months. Is that what you're asking about?

3. Devs are coming up with a use for them. Hopefully.

4. No tactic works. It all comes down to, who is the most resilient.

5. Who cares about gold the least is who wins

6. Well osw is partially pointless now. You can do strips as much as you want and it is now easier than ever to generate strio funds, but under 100 bil strips have lost value and osw itself has changed. Before it was pot burning and pinning. Now its ebs and stripping. No sense pot burning when you can make back what you lose from a burn in a few ebs. So whether or not osw changes again lies in the hands of the devs.

7. So does it produce a game ending result @
    Whitehand ?

8. @ Avator - re-read the post mate 

9. Not really bedlam. Osw is fun but really long now lol.

10. @ Val. Please broaden that argument. When both sides are banking n growing, how does resilience play a part?

Most osw in the past involved stopping the other side making money. Pin n strip till submission or respect. Now i dont know...who makes the most cash on HTE ?

11. ^yup definitely need some nerf

12. Val's statement doesn't really need much explanation. Those who care about gold which translates to growth, mp etc... Will cave first in order to maintain or regain them.