thanks devs for the connection

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rikkimaru, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Now war has just started. I have been unable to see clan chat receive any notifications and my bars just disappear and don't regenerate at all.

Thank you devs wars have been decent the past few I've been in but this is pathetic.

2. Thanks Rikki, for blaming the devs for your inability to maintain a solid internet connection. The last few war complaints have been decent, but this is just pathetic.

3. You try programming a game.

4. The Ping response time depends on your internet connection. The reason there is a Ping command is to test internet connection.

5. Plus, you're forgetting variables that affect response time.

6. That's triple my usual response time.

7. Hes saying he can connect to Google fine and not KaW stating that KaW servers are jacked.

Pinging is to test your connection to the server. The connection can be disrupted by you or the server. Therefor it could be KaWs server.

8. If you have 500 ping normally, that goes to show you have **** internet. The only reason you have fast ping to Google is because it is a massive search engine with high-quality servers.

9. Nerv is right. I was a computer tech for Gateway (back when gateway still existed) and I ping'd peoples systems all day long.

10. You know Lilin... If you have the intention to DDoS pinging is not the way to do it. :lol:

11. powerRe: thanks devs for the connection

Ha, no way. I wouldn't want to create a situation in which more frightened old ladies would call me. The majority of my day went to saying these three phrases: "ma'am, its it plugged into an outlet?" "ma'am have you pressed the power button on the computers monitor?" And "ma'am, you have to first click on the start button. No, the start button, on the bottom left of your screen. No, you have to use the mouse. Well ma'am you have to connect your mouse."

12. DDoS isn't done by pinging, that is a simple test of latency.

Also just logging into another MMO which I'm not naming, my ms was 280 so not exactly my connection

13. Re: powerRe: thanks devs for the connection

Try teaching an ET anything about electronics. So booksmart they can't function at all. "Wait, you mean you didn't put batteries in the remote?" 'The instruction manual didn't tell me to.' "**** you. Just go play in the corner while I get this working."

14. An extra-terrestial? 
    

15. Lol at off ping test he finds kaw servers an issue.... What route are u going through aka what routing servers are u hitting an are any of those have a high ping??? Wow off a ping test.... Absolutely amazing....

As for ddosing takes alot more then pinging to ddos just sayin...

16. Try a trace route... See what u go through before u get to kaw server... Secondly setup gateway to google.com ip usually fixes any gateway issues if u have any questions look it up on google

17. Lmao chairmanmeow I used to be a tech my favorite is... My computer is broken it won't turn on...... Well sir/ma'am did u plug I in... Yes I did.... Did u turn the power button on... Yes but lights don't come on it doesn't do anything.... Ok on back of computer where u plug it in did u flip switch to on....... Ummmm there's a switch.... Omg ur soo great!!!!! It's working now.......